This level is really good, though I do have a word of advice: I don't think Orbital Hangar's music fits. Maybe you should replace it with another song or just... I don't know, your choice, I guess.

you're right that theme does'nt fit, but the next update i will change it.

maybe i can replace it with THZ2, ERZ1, or DCZ.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

This level is pretty good actually and i love how its look like the spring Yard zone of sonic 1
hehe thanks

Yo dude

Please make a comment on the thread when you update the level. It doesn't bump the thread when you only make an edit on the release post, so I don't know you've updated it.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

God I wonder how many levels got big updates unannounced and I'm just... out of the loop of it

back at this comment section I like the stuff added i wasn't expecting to be more of the level its a welcome change but can you use a song that isn't already in srb2 it seems weird to have the older versions having different music just to have techno hill 2 music but other then that good job

Yo dude

Please make a comment on the thread when you update the level. It doesn't bump the thread when you only make an edit on the release post, so I don't know you've updated it.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

God I wonder how many levels got big updates unannounced and I'm just... out of the loop of it
sorry hehe

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

back at this comment section I like the stuff added i wasn't expecting to be more of the level its a welcome change but can you use a song that isn't already in srb2 it seems weird to have the older versions having different music just to have techno hill 2 music but other then that good job
the problem is that i dont know how to add music to the custom level :(

but i will investigate about that

Do you have a specific music track in mind? I could help you out.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back