DO A FLIP
But not too low because you might bump your head that that's not good.
These GIFs use both Momentum and FallingAnimations, but they are not required.
I combed through all of the characters on the MB, as of May 18th 2020, and the majority of them work!
yeah im insane
First, you need to find what roll frame you wish them to "uncurl" from, for example Sonic uncurls on frame E. This differs from character to character, which is why we have the frontfliptable!
How simple is this code? Well..
Example: frontfliptable["sonic"] = E
It shouldn't matter if you add the character before or after SpringFrontflip, it should still function properly.
- ModernSonic, SMS and Spyro(Nero) do not uncurl normally, and therefore are forced into fall state when close to the ground
- OVA Knuckles and HMS123311 don't flip for some reason
- I'm terrible at post formatting
- Uncommented Spyro from the table. Considering the skinnames conflicting, I doubt players will add both characters in the same session.
- Removed second check for UglyKnux, he said he's ok
- Changed frame numbers to corresponding letters. Genuinely did not know I could use the letters.
- Amy won't drop her hammer anymore
- Added a NiGHTS check just in case
- Fixed being able to flip twice in one spring
- Initial release