XSRB2 vX-010 - Updated 7.17.11 7:11PM EDT (xsrb2-010.zip/xmus.dta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting here to gloat some basically. Beat all the staff times. They need a little bit more work. FFZ1 especially. Also, I believe I have perfected Sonic Golf as much as it can be.

xsrb0000.png

犬夜叉;683479 said:
Do I need to explain why that wouldn't work once more?

In short, ASC8 would put everyone who did nothing at an extreme advantage over the poor sap who hit the button, and ASC9 would make a ton of poor saps out of the people who failed to get to the Whirlwind shield.

Well maybe you can make it have another kinda of gimmick besides the button, and you make it where the whirlwind shield automatically respawns in the level using a script, right?

Level Header
Code:
LEVEL Whateverthenumberis
(Yadada...other stuff)
[B]Scriptislump = 1
ScriptName = RESPAWN[/B]
Script Lump "RESPAWN"
Code:
[B]respawnitemtime 1 
respawnitem 1[/B]

X-008 incoming, mainly because of the OLDC. And because CTF is kinda broken and it needs to be fixed.

Code:
// ~~~ Changelog ~~~
//  =    X-008    =

* Bugfixes ahoy!

* CTF is fixed.  There, stop yer whinin'. =P

* Fixed temporary colors (paint in FFZ1 Beta, etc.) not working when the
		character was up close enough to the screen to be displayed
		partially transparent

* Fixed temporary colors not affecting spindash/thok trails

* Fixed Shards ignoring monitor box options.

* RACESTAGE_START obsoleted.  The game just advances to the next map
		in Race mode if everyone dies.

* Fixed the sound effects in SSZ1

* Fixed some cases of text strings overlapping

* Starposts don't spawn in Match/CTF/etc.  You know, just like 1.09.4 XSRB2.

* Added command "add", to add a value to a cvar manually.  Additionally it has
	a "-silent" parameter to make it shut up.

* "toggle" also has that same "-silent" parameter too.

* The timer runs backwards in netplay, complete with minus sign.  You can disable
	this behavior by using "timermode 1".

Will you be banned from the Master Server if you host this on there?

Last edited:
Is something wrong with me? Every Mods from Section Mod are getting me SigServ on Software... OpenGL crashing my Disc like this information said... Only Sometimes I can get in... But in XSRB2 Finishing level is giving me Sigserv -_-'
I have only one Hope... Not Working OpenAL.

This isn't anything major, but I'd think in the next release you should include a level pack option in Level Select and Replay Attack for Bonus Stages(MKBZ, SHZ and NAGZ). It would really help, IMO. :<

Last edited:
This isn't anything major, but I'd think in the next release you should include a level pack option in Level Select and Replay Attack for Bonus Stages(MKBZ, SHZ and NAGZ). It would really help, IMO. :<

But level packs like Tortured Planet replace the srb2 levels, so that's not so possible unless they replace other maps, and thats something for the creator of it to do.
Also, what's IMO?

Well, its not like its "many levels", it replaces the original srb2 levels making "level pack option" impossible. Thats all I'm saying... No need to be all cynical...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back