X Sonic

X Sonic v1.1c

BlueBlur updated X Sonic with a new update entry:

v1.1c - The performance experiment

Golden Shine posting!

I got reports v1.1b caused more memoryleaks in SST than previous versions, even with the stupid memory leak fix enabled. Since nothing big was added GFX-wise, but charging was now toggled on by default, which uses splats for its aura GFX....well, there's a good chance SRB2 caches splats as "rollangled" in its memory too. I suspect SRB2 might have the same memory-accumulation issue there too.

Therefore, v1.1c is an experimental...

Read the rest of this update entry...

srb20919.gif

How? It seems to be working as intended.
well for me it not (xsonic 1.1B is the only mod enabled)
just checked the new 1.1c update still not working
original 1.1 update works

Last edited:
I believe it's because you are under 100 rings meaning you can't revert back to normal. You can only do it if it's over 100.

Ah, it doesn't work below 100 rings...I see, I see. Yeah, that's not intended, then.

Yeah, plus it's like the first or second main abillty of the charachter.
Also personally, the only time i ever needed the spindash was on Arid Canyon 1 in only one section.
the spindash for xsonic i think it more of a bonus if my memory is right on that he never did a spindash in the show only ringbursts at list visually

Huh...I didn't expect anyone to have issues NOT missing a collectible, lol. Anyone else who feels this way too?
Myself, another user by the name of CrawlaSupremacy, and a lot of my friends in our shared group discord where we play all sorts of games (SRB2 included, 25 in total) who've been playing around with the Addon feel the same way about the Increased ease of grabbing Power Rings in the Overall Changes section in the 1.1 update. With how auto-grabbable it is as it stands currently, it just doesn't feel like its earned after breaking open a Lightning or Magnet Shield to jog and then jump up to grab it; as you would like a dropped ring after getting hit practically with how it originally behaved upon intial release.

Last edited:
Then what about custom 1 or custom 2 (I didn't see using this button on ground)
Custom 1 is for the Zip Dash, but it's not very comfy to use if it's bound to the default button (Z)
But Custom 2 sounds like a good button.
Post automatically merged:

Myself, another user by the name of CrawlaSupremacy, and a lot of my friends in our shared group discord where we play all sorts of games (SRB2 included, 25 in total) who've been playing around with the Addon feel the same way about the Increased ease of grabbing Power Rings in the Overall Changes section in the 1.1 update. With how auto-grabbable it is as it stands currently, it just doesn't feel like its earned after breaking open a Lightning or Magnet Shield to jog and then jump up to grab it; as you would like a dropped ring after getting hit practically with how it originally behaved in-game.
To be honest, I was preferring more of a toggleable accessibility option (outside the visual accessibility options of course) to freely disable or enable the Ring Burst's auto-pick-up.

During my playthrough i finally got the dark sonic transformation but when i closed the game and opened it back up i lost it. I tried revisiting the fake chaos emeralds i collected and none of them were there for me to collect again... anyone know what i can do?

For anyone who wants to make an alternate voice pack, Junichi or otherwise, I have no issues promoting it in the main page.

I just have no desire to gather JP voiceclips myself, nor to add 72 extra freeslots to the mod itself. Currently X Sonic with English clips has more voiceclips than SA-Sonic WITH the extra included Junichi clips, it'd be a big issue for filesize and mod compatibility.
:devastation:

i think your supposed to get it by using the mod Xmomentum (Cross-Momentum). i tried using the hyper forms and that didn't work :/ but you can also use super colors too

that works too.

also yeah you need the rail grind mod for the sprites to work
about that last thing-

which rail grind mod?

the one by Tempest97 doesnt seem to work

about that last thing-

which rail grind mod?

the one by Tempest97 doesnt seem to work
the tempest97 one is this https://mb.srb2.org/addons/rail-grinding.5432/

I have this weird issue with Super Sonic where I rotate the camera and he does the Chaos Lambent, anyone know how to fix that issue?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back