• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Would anyone be on board with helping bring Vector to SRB2? (Indefinite Hiatus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you create a beta I could help beta test, If you accept beta testers that is.

I would like to apply as a beta tester to!, I just don't have my laptop yet since someone is using it.
Might take them a while to finish

I'mma keep working on his sprites when I'm not focused on other stuff, and I'll keep an eye out for anyone who wants to and has the time to do the scripting for his abilities. In other words, I guess yeah, I am making the Vector mod now.
Sounds great, you have my full support! Stay on the right track!

I'm interested in helping write the lua for Vector, but I'm currently split between three other projects with several more on hold.
If I haven't gotten back to you by the time you've almost finished his sprites and you haven't found anyone else interested in writing his code, message me and I'll do it.

the only "mistake" is that his headphones are blue, not gray, the rest is perfect.
Full Rotation.gif

Thanks for pointing that out. I've been using his in game sprites for reference so much that I forgot the headphones are blue, not gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back