• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

World Adventure Sonic - Ps3/Xbox360 Sonic (I'm taking a break)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would actually be downright unfair, what about the seven chaos emeralds? What if he can never use his Werehog form again?
wut? sonic can use the emeralds even if he have the werehog form, lets remember dark gaia taked his werehog powers, it wasn't the emeralds, he transformed into super sonic after dark gaia reached his perfect form and for that moment dark gaia had taked werehog powers from sonic
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_2021-06-21-16-09-08-221_com.nullium.isopix.pro.jpg

i tryed my best ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wait isn't it technically 14 levels since the not only will the werehog take all 3 acts of dsz, cez, he can also be in SPPPPAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE! In other words i mean Egg Rock Zone Act 1 to 3 and the final boss zones forcing you to have to play the final boss as the werehog.
That’s absolutely unfair. You shouldn’t force a player to use a moveset for one level

wut? sonic can use the emeralds even if he have the werehog form, lets remember dark gaia taked his werehog powers, it wasn't the emeralds, he transformed into super sonic after dark gaia reached his perfect form and for that moment dark gaia had taked werehog powers from sonic
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 47675
i tryed my best ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
lmao say something don't react 😫

Is really sad that he got banned, i really wanted this mod come true, anyways i asked him on discord why he got banned, he said that he got banned for posting something that he shouldn't and something about his behavier, he say that he already have sent an appeal but i'm not sure he get unbanned in future.

Wrong he posted something talking about how he was sorry for stealing models and mods in the past in the help section but I'm sad this project is probably cancelled.

Edit: may have been something else too
This isn't the reason for his ban at all.

I suggest we drop this subject. There isn't much reason to keep talking about it

This isn't the reason for his ban at all.

I suggest we drop this subject. There isn't much reason to keep talking about it
I agree with you, there wasn't any reason for ban him, all i know for what he told me is he probabbly got banned for post a thread on he sorry about steal models and other things but after that there wasn't any real reason to ban him, probabbly he got strongbanned or something else.
Anyway, for whoever thinks the mod is being canceled, it is not being canceled, RetroAcid is still active on the modding group making sprites.

I agree with you, there wasn't any reason for ban him, all i know for what he told me is he probabbly got banned for post a thread on he sorry about steal models and other things but after that there wasn't any real reason to ban him, probabbly he got strongbanned or something else.
Anyway, for whoever thinks the mod is being canceled, it is not being canceled, RetroAcid is still active on the modding group making sprites.
No, dude, you missed what I said completely. There was a reason for his ban and it has nothing to do with a post that said sorry for doing. He was banned for posting EXTREMELY questionable topics

No, dude, you missed what I said completely. There was a reason for his ban and it has nothing to do with a post that said sorry for doing. He was banned for posting EXTREMELY questionable topics
well, idk ¯\_(._.)_/¯ we can't do nothing about his ban so, i'll just wait about what he say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back