Why did you get the avatar you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been around some other forums and had a LOTR themed avatar made by request. After developing my own skill, breaking from LOTR, starting SRB2 up again, I decided to make my own.

Mighty being one of my favorite characters (before SA, Tails beats all), I found an SA styled pic of him whose origins I have no idea (can't be official?) Then I used a texture from the LOTR game for the background and added some special effects as well as making Mighty less cartoony.

I then made a sig to match it by taking a screeny of a poor quality Sonic Heroes last story vid online, and painting Mighty over it (I wanted the facial expression and decent proportions). Then I played with fx and added the Death Egg to the BG. I had initially forgotten he had ears, but hey, I think people would understand that.

Because I likea the Game Gearz.

And it was suppose to be the icon for when it was suppose to be uploaded to the Mystical Forest Zone Sprite Archives.

Because I'm forever a Mario (Toad, to be exact) enthusiast, and I happened to find this nice gem on the internets. It seemed to suit me perfectly, so I see no reason to change it. Yet.

Most of my avatars I've used in the past were made by me. The one I have now is an exception, however. Brownie Points if anybody here can link to its source.

Draykon said:
The majority of my avatars are either made by myself, drawn by Senku after nagging him, or screencapped from a random anime.
Or robots that cannot be explained scientifically why you like them. <<

I was looking for a Shippo avatar, and then i found someone named lil_shippo. The avatar is so cute! I had to have it!

... because PILLOWSHADE r0xX! F34r my 4wfu1 2pr1t1ng 2k1ll2!

;-P

Well... I was bored, I painted something, I thought it was funny... story ends.

on Edge said:
Draykon said:
The majority of my avatars are either made by myself, drawn by Senku after nagging him, or screencapped from a random anime.
Or robots that cannot be explained scientifically why you like them. <<
Which fits the criteria of "screencapped from a random anime"

I've switched avvys a lot, but this one I find at some forum somehow and I couldn't resist using it.

Because I'm like this in the real life :)

Just kidding. Go and play SRB2, then select a green Sonic. Who do you get? ;)

will edit

This one because I like yoshi google and his pose. But as soon as I can find some yoshi (island ds) sprites I'll cange it.(Super Mario Bros. Cartoon).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back