Why did you get the avatar you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*insert random SatAM or Jazz Jackrabbit picture and reference here*

Because both are the awesome, for great justice.

Because it's my character, Blizzard.. Edited from Tails, no duh. You could say she's my fursona (But I do not wear pink.. Why I did that, I don't know), since I use this name on Sonic messageboards...

Hmm, just asking, should I change my avatar to darkspine sonic? I have a picture of him, and I'm having an identity crisis here! *shot*
But seriously, should I?

For some reason I decided to play Sonic Robo Blast 1 again. And because I have such an unhealthy obsession with Yoshi, I decided to make this particular avatar from scratch. I think I copied the SRB1 style pretty well. Has the eyes moving and repetitive, poorly animated waiting sequence, and even the right leg being slightly shorter than the left.

All-in-all, I think it took me one minute to draw the first frame, and about ten to animate it, as I was having slight issues with Animation Shop <-> Paint Shop Pro. It's rushed, but that's what makes it funny. :P

Blade the vampire said:
Hmm, just asking, should I change my avatar to darkspine sonic? I have a picture of him, and I'm having an identity crisis here! *shot*
But seriously, should I?

:EDIT: I dont know how to make sprites
so the yoshi's pretty good to me...

FoxBlitzz said:
For some reason I decided to play Sonic Robo Blast 1 again. And because I have such an unhealthy obsession with Yoshi, I decided to make this particular avatar from scratch. I think I copied the SRB1 style pretty well.

Yep, 'Yoshi Egg Blast 1'...

on Edge said:
That filename is wrong. That art was in the Link to the Past manual ^_~

Anyhow, longtime people would probably recognize the source of mine: Link

Found the image on 4chan a long time ago, liked the image, and cropped a small avatar. Would never have guessed I'd end up using it for so long, but I've never found something good enough to replace it.

My love for Yoshi is why I bothered to have this avatar.

If I where to change it, there is a 99% chance it would be Mario related.

Because I was bored and made those things where you have the dots and connect them to get a near-perfect circle, and then I did random stuff in the GIMP. I'm plannoing on making it some kind of wierd space-time portal thing, but it would have a too large file size anyway, so that's low-priority. Also, why does OGL suck SSN?

Because it doesn't have water distortion, transparent flats, and the spiffy new intermission screen!

Which I'm gonna assume is because it's new stuff for 1.1 and you woun't be making an OpenGL counterpart.

You're renderer..ist?
That's rendererism?

GAH! Curse political correctness!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back