Why did you get the avatar you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSNTails said:
Because it doesn't have water distortion, transparent flats, and the spiffy new intermission screen!
Spiffy new intermission screen? How could that be software only? Either way, pix or gtfo. *shot* But seriously, pix.

Yey for sprites that never made the actual game. Source of my avatar found here. clicky

I chose this one cause I actually liked seeing sonic getting zapped.
...been messing with too many robots >.>

I used another avatar showing the sonic 1 checkered ball.
Didn't like that one that much so I brought back this one.

I was bored one day and tried to sketch a sprite of my character in the stylings of Zeshiro. A friend of mine looked over and saw my drawing and said that she wanted to sketch my character for some reason. So she did. I was very impressed with the sketch when it was finally done and the day after she drew my character, I decided to crop it into an avatar.

Now that I look back on it, I admit that I made a few screwups (Ie. Flame doesn't have dreadlocks), but they'll have to do until I make another sketch.

I made my avatar, because I'm so awesome and I can make my own sprites. Also, I was lazy and copied it off of my main site logo.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
I was bored one day and tried to sketch a sprite of my character in the stylings of Zeshiro. A friend of mine looked over and saw my drawing and said that she wanted to sketch my character for some reason. So she did. I was very impressed with the sketch when it was finally done and the day after she drew my character, I decided to crop it into an avatar.

Now that I look back on it, I admit that I made a few screwups (Ie. Flame doesn't have dreadlocks), but they'll have to do until I make another sketch.
Eww.... Zeshiro (the wad) is mostly 30 sprites, either silhouetted, or rotated. I also met him in a few netgames, and he adds 30+ wads (with DLing on) for his server. <.<

I have this avatar, because it is from a schnappi website.

I found out about schnappi through multiple references to it in RiffTrax. I found a video of him on youtube and thought I had to use him as an avatar. After a while I found a schnappi website and found the picture I use now.

And, its a pirate AND a frog, what more could I want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back