What changes do you want in 2.2.14?

I'd like to see a unleashed hud
Actually, that's in Modern Sonic only. Hudstyle is a command were you can change the hud's style, You can use 0 to 7. There might be other huds including any from the Modern Games in the 1999 to 2011 (Froniters isn't included by the way, it might be in v6), plus there is alot of stuff to see in Modern Sonic v6. However it's still in development, so you'll have to wait for it to be released. On Topic, no they will NEVER use Unleashed HUD. This game is literally based on the Classic Sonic Games, so they wouldn't do that at all. Which means that they'll not do it ever again, it's also why srb2 is literally a 3d classic sonic fangame.
Post automatically merged:

is the one to use momentum the best.
The game that started it all, and the Sonic game that best utilizes momentum
Oh yeah i just wanna say that, clearly sonic 1's momentum can stop you when you even go on the ground after you gain momentum. Which that didn't happend in sonic 2 but in that game, you lose momentum from in the air.

Last edited:
If your post isn't helpful to the discussion, you shouldn't post it. Please don't use irrelevant meme or spam posts in a discussion thread.
I don't know

Screenshot_20230712-141633~2.png

It could be an option like how they have it to change the time but it would be for the hud
There's no reason for it. It wouldn't fit.

It's not like the game looks or plays like Unleashed at all.

You can also make it yourself instead of suggesting it as a toggle for an update to the game.

If I had to suggest anything, all I hope they do is to fix the window bug.
Because sometimes when I open any SRB2 related game(Mostly Kart), it goes in the bottom right corner of my screen and shows a fourth of the game. Which, as you can guess, makes it hard to play.
Other than that, I think the game is perfect as is.

There's no reason for it. It wouldn't fit.

It's not like the game looks or plays like Unleashed at all.

You can also make it yourself instead of suggesting it as a toggle for an update to the game.
I meant the color of it and I can't code at all I like the color of the ps2 unleashed hud

while i don't ever see hope for pushing animations (iirc roach has said it's in the list of animations the team deems kinda pointless), the sprite overhauls arriving in 2.2.14 DO have skidding animations!
I wonder how this affects characters that don't have skidding animations, like a good number of Legacy ones?

I want everyone to go super with custom super sprites from the sonic 3 air mod and tails new sprites from arifknuvids miles, but his walking animation will be the same even on his super state, Knuckles super from sonic 3 air mod called custom super knuckles and Amy super sprites from the s3air mod amy rose with custom super form and metal sonic from the fangame sonic Hoshi, following HajimeBannings sprites.

I want everyone to go super with custom super sprites from the sonic 3 air mod and tails new sprites from arifknuvids miles, but his walking animation will be the same even on his super state, Knuckles super from sonic 3 air mod called custom super knuckles and Amy super sprites from the s3air mod amy rose with custom super form and metal sonic from the fangame sonic Hoshi, following HajimeBannings sprites.
why would stjr steal sprites from a mod? hell even if they did get permission the the sprites wouldn't match at all

If I had to suggest anything, all I hope they do is to fix the window bug.
Because sometimes when I open any SRB2 related game(Mostly Kart), it goes in the bottom right corner of my screen and shows a fourth of the game. Which, as you can guess, makes it hard to play.
Other than that, I think the game is perfect as is.
The same happens to me.
My suggestion would be to fix up a little bit the netcode. (I don't mean doing a entire update based on removing those bugs.)
Edit: I would also love a MP Add-on Download Snake Score Attack.

Last edited:
I wonder how this affects characters that don't have skidding animations, like a good number of Legacy ones?
While it will mean more work for artists, SRB2 thankfully has a failsafe in place where if character animations are missing, it will substitute them with the next best thing. So while some mod authors might feel the need to update their characters to include these missing animations, they should not break in the next update. (Or at least, they should not break BECAUSE of the fact they lack skid frames)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back