What changes do you want in 2.2.14?

I see the shading, but I don't see the shoes. What is changed exactly?
the white stripes on the shoes are touched up a little bit, most noticeable on sonic's left shoe. it's a pretty small detail, though, so i don't blame you for not seeing it immediately.
There's also a few extra pixels added at the bottom, which doesn't sound like a lot and it's not super noticeable but it does slightly enhance the shape of the shoes.

The sprite changes were done right in my opinion, as it largely just polishes the characters as opposed to overhauling them (perspective fixes ect...).

Those who went through the work to go through what would now be hundreds of frames among the 6 did a good job.

i would love to see a new game mode maybe like a freeze tag mode i know we already have tag but it would be cool to have

What I want is Amy's abilities to be scrapped and replaced with her abilities from Sonic Superstars. Double Jump, Hammer Attack, and Hammer Rush, plus make her a spin character and give her the spindash. This would make her play style a bit better in my opinion.

What I want is Amy's abilities to be scrapped and replaced with her abilities from Sonic Superstars. Double Jump, Hammer Attack, and Hammer Rush, plus make her a spin character and give her the spindash. This would make her play style a bit better in my opinion.
I don't think these abilities (barring the double jump) would be nearly as useful in 3D. Amy in Superstars is designed for attacking upwards, which is not very useful in SRB2.

The reworks to Amy's moveset that the devs have already shown off hold far more promise than just copying what Sega is doing.

Ill make it really short and simple
Have the resprite done or at least some of it, actually fix the netcode or at this point revert back to pre getting rid of 2.1's and redo from there netcode wise, work on compatibility for the moment 2.3 would happen cus we wouldnt want 2.1 to 2.2 again, i beg and finally please allow for the game to be played properly at higher resolutions without the game freaking out in some part.

I don't think these abilities (barring the double jump) would be nearly as useful in 3D. Amy in Superstars is designed for attacking upwards, which is not very useful in SRB2.

The reworks to Amy's moveset that the devs have already shown off hold far more promise than just copying what Sega is doing.
I'm sorry, what? They're reworking her moveset anyway? How did I not know this?

i want something to do with tails blocking me when ever i use the rolling ball to get over lava as its very annoying i want tails to at least get on the ball as well at least or just stay back or despawn or something as i have gotten hit when he has stopped me (sorry that it is this long)
Post automatically merged:

oh i forgot to add i want a new moveset for fang as he is kinda not well implemented as the others in my opinon also sorry i am not good at gifs becouse for some reason it wont work for me

Last edited:
The ability to play soundtest in level would be cool.
The tunes command already exists.
I think it would be cool to add more unlockable characters like the rest of team hooligan (Bean and Bark), Mighty and Ray, and possibly the chaotix.
1. The Chaotix already have a great character pack mod.
2. In doing that, the max amount of modded characters you could have would be reduced by a lot.

I personally think 6 characters in the base game is good enough.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back