What changes do you want in 2.2.14?

Another way to record gifs
I usually use my laptop to do/make mods,but i can't record gifs or do actions that you would need to use the F1,F2,F3 and etc buttons,as they are used to something,like the F1 is to mute the volume and..you got the idea

Another way to record gifs
I usually use my laptop to do/make mods,but i can't record gifs or do actions that you would need to use the F1,F2,F3 and etc buttons,as they are used to something,like the F1 is to mute the volume and..you got the idea
Hold the Fn key at the same time as you press F9.

I REALLY want SRB2's OpenGL implementation to not flip 3D models. Most of my character designs are asymmetrical and it annoys me to no end.

Any laptop that assigns functions like volume control to the F# keys usually has an Fn key on the bottom row. Holding this key disables the regular functions of the F# keys as long as it is held.

Maybe it’s different in Brazil, but there should be a key somewhere on your keyboard that does this.

Oh yeah, coming back to this but add some new things to do while waiting for addons to download like adding a new waiting lobby for you do or or just have the player play a quick game of the one of the SRB2 levels OR just add some variety to the waiting minigames (I'm fucking tired of playing Snake with NO MUSIC wtf btw) like add Pong, Pac-Man, Galaga or hell (if you wanna be wacky af) make original minigames or some shit or just add music to the Snake thing (if you are LAME, which they prob are XD #owned) and of course, make it SRB2/Sonic Related

Oh yeah, coming back to this but add some new things to do while waiting for addons to download like adding a new waiting lobby for you do or or just have the player play a quick game of the one of the SRB2 levels OR just add some variety to the waiting minigames (I'm fucking tired of playing Snake with NO MUSIC wtf btw) like add Pong, Pac-Man, Galaga or hell (if you wanna be wacky af) make original minigames or some shit or just add music to the Snake thing (if you are LAME, which they prob are XD #owned) and of course, make it SRB2/Sonic Related
loved specially the "play a quick game of one of the SRB2 levels"

Thinking about it, now that STJr has pulled the trigger on taking a more hands off approach to player progression in that they are no longer restricting the player from saving their progress when using cheats and mods, I would like to see the old Level Select return. It used to be that once you unlocked level select you could load into any level as any character, but more recently the level select has been moved to only being available after loading into one of your save select profiles, restricting you to the character in that save slot.

It would be really convenient to be able to use level select from the title screen menu to load into any unlocked level as any unlocked character after unlocking the feature like in earlier versions of SRB2, instead of having to do full playthroughs as every character to be able to do this.

It used to be that once you unlocked level select you could load into any level as any character, but more recently the level select has been moved to only being available after loading into one of your save select profiles, restricting you to the character in that save slot.
there is actually an unlockable level select in the extras menu already (unlocked by gaining 100 emblems), which has been in the game for a couple of patches now! i do think it could be made more easily accessible, though, either by having a dedicated no-save level select save file or just adding it to the main menu, and also by making it more easily unlockable. preferably by just beating the game as any character with all emeralds, that seems fair to me.

there is actually an unlockable level select in the extras menu already (unlocked by gaining 100 emblems), which has been in the game for a couple of patches now! i do think it could be made more easily accessible, though, either by having a dedicated no-save level select save file or just adding it to the main menu, and also by making it more easily unlockable. preferably by just beating the game as any character with all emeralds, that seems fair to me.
personally beating the game as any character without needing to get all emeralds is fairer, but thats just my own two cents on an easier level select unlock condition
ok anyway, i think 2.2.14 should make fang be able to shoot while moving and also let you keep your momentum when activating/disabling bounce

personally beating the game as any character without needing to get all emeralds is fairer, but thats just my own two cents on an easier level select unlock condition
ok anyway, i think 2.2.14 should make fang be able to shoot while moving and also let you keep your momentum when activating/disabling bounce
I kinda agree here. As a Fang main, it becomes troubling when you can only shoot and bounce to keep yourself alive. Just my two cents.

heres some 2.3 spoilers:
Post automatically merged:

What I want is Amy's abilities to be scrapped and replaced with her abilities from Sonic Superstars. Double Jump, Hammer Attack, and Hammer Rush, plus make her a spin character and give her the spindash. This would make her play style a bit better in my opinion.
too bad cuz this

Attachments

• Screen recording 2023-12-21 10.07.19 PM.webm
    9.4 MB
  • clideo_editor_954a80189a714d788c9497d790f3b9c3.mp4
    12 MB
  • clideo_editor_954a80189a714d788c9497d790f3b9c3.mp4
    12 MB
i think some graphics improvements and loop de loop would be nice?
Aka a vulkan renderer, official shift towards 3d models, a bit more smooth particle system and overall more modern look and officially uncapped.
It would be hard for a custom engine to handle this features but also can make things more standerdized.

i think some graphics improvements and loop de loop would be nice?
Aka a vulkan renderer, official shift towards 3d models, a bit more smooth particle system and overall more modern look and officially uncapped.
It would be hard for a custom engine to handle this features but also can make things more standerdized.
a bit more like sonic superstars look but with a dreamcast look would be perfect.

I'd like mod unloading so that chaos is less prominent. Also why is it taking so long? Is it releasing on christmas??

MAKE THE THOK MORE OP 🗣️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
yessirrrrr

It's more of a touch up on the vanilla cast as I'll be honest some of these make them look a lot nicer. Picture from the srb2.org
motorroach-new-sprites.png
yo tails got a major glow up tbh

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back