Wai teh n00bz b in sa citeh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
EMPEROR METALLIX said:
Ah you just gotta love how jte keeps it real...
Anyways I fixed the decoy boxes, yet I still have the teleporting sectors to fix... Does anyone want to try fixing it? so I can get trap number one set up?
Why bother making the map? JTE's right. It's pointless to "update" it.
There's no point in NOT trying.

How do you plan to get noobs to use this, and not simply continue to use the old sacity? Because they're obviously going to realise we've changed their hangout map into a match arena, they'll just go back to using the old sacity. Infact I wouldn't have named it new_city, I would've named it the same as the sacity wad, so they would end up replacing the wad.

Sciky said:
How do you plan to get noobs to use this, and not simply continue to use the old sacity? Because they're obviously going to realise we've changed their hangout map into a match arena, they'll just go back to using the old sacity. Infact I wouldn't have named it new_city, I would've named it the same as the sacity wad, so they would end up replacing the wad.
The wad name is only for now....and we don't expect n00b to use this, we expect the people who want to play SA City to play this

Guys, no matter what you're trying to fix, SA City is flawed to the core because of things like the open, pointless roads and the copypasted houses. The map just doesn't work.

I mean, why would you want to play SA City?

sonic260 said:
Download link = Dead
Download link works fine =/. 8 downloads so its up, ill host it on another website.

EDIT, new download link

BlueZero4 said:
Guys, no matter what you're trying to fix, SA City is flawed to the core because of things like the open, pointless roads and the copypasted houses. The map just doesn't work.

because of the level design.

Silent_Snipe said:
sonic260 said:
Download link = Dead
Download link works fine =/. 8 downloads so its up, ill host it on another website.

EDIT, new download link

BlueZero4 said:

because of the level design.
For me, I got a sigsev :|

Silent_Snipe said:
Ok, fixed some bugs with the teleporter, and put a half finished fountain in there for anyone willing to finish it off because i cant make good fountains
Download link
Wow, it certainly is different. When I got to the silver ring monitor, it got all slow, so I couldn't find any other n00b repelling stuff.

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
Silent_Snipe said:
Ok, fixed some bugs with the teleporter, and put a half finished fountain in there for anyone willing to finish it off because i cant make good fountains
Download link
Wow, it certainly is different. When I got to the silver ring monitor, it got all slow, so I couldn't find any other n00b repelling stuff.
That was EMPEROR METALLIX's turret trap, ill fix it up and remove most of the turrets leaving only one to prevent lag.

EDIT - Ok, removed all but 1 turret in the trap, and also sorta put some detail into the fountain but it still doesnt seem finished. anyways Download link

Side note - every time i update the wad and upload it the old link becomes invalid so it doesn't spam up the SRB2FFH.

sonic260 said:
So where are all the traps? I want to try them out.
Just waiting for EMPEROR METALLIX to come online to i can move the traps into the SA City level, at the moment theres only 1 trap but like i said before i don't 100 traps in the level otherwise what where doing would be pointless.

Where is the trap? I think I went in every area of SA city and never found it.... oh yeah and if you dont want to say it on the boards, you could PM me ;)

Tails24 said:
Where is the trap? I think I went in every area of SA city and never found it.... oh yeah and if you dont want to say it on the boards, you could PM me ;)
Right at the beginning of the level, up the circle mountain thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back