Wai teh n00bz b in sa citeh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess I could try again, I just need to think about what I did to it before I lost the file...
Also if history does manage to repeat part of itself and I manage to make it again, I will need JTE's permission to release it...
But I dare say, portal noobs will die there...

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
Well I guess I could try again, I just need to think about what I did to it before I lost the file...
Also if history does manage to repeat part of itself and I manage to make it again, I will need JTE's permission to release it...
But I dare say, portal noobs will die there...
Well all i have done is planted rings and fixed some bugs etc, you can finish it off. also made it so coop mode is unsupported but if you want to change that feel free to do so.

Download link

Silent_Snipe said:
Elbo the..*bricked by Elbo*
I might as well risk my life to test the trap
You mean me? It's E-B-L-O.

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
Also, who wants to test my noob trap?
I do!

(Wow, that sorta approves of what Silent_Snipe said. Lol)

The trap should be to replace all the textures used there, even the sky to the brightest yellow in the pallete. Or red.

Even though it isn't finished here's my reveiw:

It's good that you placed more rings and make noobs thing that they'll enter a safe hangout city. I really want to see the look on their faces when they see everything. There seems to be waaaaaaaaay too many rings in the level. It'll be hard to kill anyone with all of those rings.

Only problem is that noobs can now get to SA city with out having to add JTE.wad

8/10

(Look! New avatar =D)

sonic260 said:
It's good that you placed more rings and make noobs thing that they'll enter a safe hangout city. I really want to see the look on their faces when they see everything. There seems to be waaaaaaaaay too many rings in the level. It'll be hard to kill anyone with all of those rings.
Like i said, i suck at placing items.

sonic260 said:
Only problem is that noobs can now get to SA city with out having to add JTE.wad
Not really, for one the map number is now MAPA0 and not MAP23, second all player starts have been replaced with deathmatch starts so anyone who does the -force command will be exited from srb2 with the error, not enough player starts.

Silent_Snipe said:
sonic260 said:
Like i said, i suck at placing items.

sonic260 said:
Not really, for one the map number is now MAPA0 and not MAP23, second all player starts have been replaced with deathmatch starts so anyone who does the -force command will be exited from srb2 with the error, not enough player starts.
Heh clever

Just to add there are 2 weapon rings in the map, one is in the underground arena, the other is inside the blue falling FOF, which can only be found by making it fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back