Wai teh n00bz b in sa citeh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the teleport is around the 25 ring box area. It is about an inch away from the box.

srb20000-3.png

And you should get teleported to this room

srb20001-3.png

Yeah, with my Tmtenemy2 motif, you can see how the trap draws noobs in...
thefakesvv4.png

Fake tele-boxes!

Also you have to excuse my shoice of texture as I don't have full memory of exactly what I did for textures when I made Metal SA City the first time...

I still couldn't find it >.< make it bigger because if I can't find it walking around he entire circle 3 times, a noob won't acidently get teleported

sonic260 said:
It is about an inch away from the box.
Did you not see this part, Tails24? It's not on the outside part of the top of the mountain, it's near the center.

EDIT: Tails24, not Tails26. lol

Vash said:
sonic260 said:
It is about an inch away from the box.
Did you not see this part, tails26? It's not on the outside part of the top of the mountain, it's near the center.

Yes I did... Emperor Metallix, you should make it a big ring around the item box to teleport you

Ok, but I don't want it to be too obvious to the noobs when they see one of their own dissapear before even touching the fake tele box.
Also the death room was also suppossed to have some kamikaze mechasonic detons, a few metal flickies, and a metallix crawla or two...

Also, do something about the houses.... * a noob jumps on one of the beds, and it caves in* LULZ IM F8LLIN! H31P M3!!!!1!

That would be perfect!! and you know the sand pit at the play ground? you should let it sink you into a death pit =D

Urmm... wouldn't the n00bs know that now that you've posted your ideas to annoy them, unless they couldb't understand what you two meant by what you said?

Monster Iestyn said:
Urmm... wouldn't the n00bs know that now that you've posted your ideas to annoy them, unless they couldb't understand what you two meant by what you said?

I don't think the noobs visit the forums, hence why they don't know of the master server rules, apparently.

Of course they visit, how do you think all the servers are jam packed with crappy characters and levels?

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Of course they visit, how do you think all the servers are jam packed with crappy characters and levels?

Yeah that's true, but its also true they can avoid going to the forums if they all downloaded them from other wad hosting sites, the wad and addon sections from the main srb2 website, from other people they download from when joining servers, and ones they make themselves.

To get the word out about this new sacity, I suggest you make a new thread, however don't talk about it as if its a match arena now, just an improvement, that'll get them all downloading it, also I know you already said you'd be renaming the wad from 'new city' but I just want to say again, give it the same name as the original sacity, which is sa-city.wad or something. Then when they download it they'll be forced to replace the file.

They could be getting it from some upload site or from other servers, so I wouldn't say that they get th characters and levels from the forums. >_<

EDIT: Ninja'd by Sciky.

EDIT2: Tails24 isn't completely correct. N00bs aren't that stupid. =/

EDIT3: ..I didn't use HTML anywhere! D:

There are millions of noobs. They couldn't possibly all read theese posts. They probably go into the Why "SA city?" topic and read the first post, and then talk to their noob friends and say "W3 5UCC3D3D!!! 13T5 914Y S4 C1TY!!" and also, if they ever find the new SA city and go through the teleporter, they will say "CH405 3M3R41D!!1!one!"

Sciky said:

Yeah that's true, but its also true they can avoid going to the forums if they all downloaded them from other wad hosting sites, the wad and addon sections from the main srb2 website, from other people they download from when joining servers, and ones they make themselves.

To get the word out about this new sacity, I suggest you make a new thread, however don't talk about it as if its a match arena now, just an improvement, that'll get them all downloading it, also I know you already said you'd be renaming the wad from 'new city' but I just want to say again, give it the same name as the original sacity, which is sa-city.wad or something. Then when they download it they'll be forced to replace the file.

No, It should be named Srb2JTE.WAD, if it's named SA-city, that'll mean that they'll have this AND JTE.wad. It should be named Srb2JTE.wad so then they'll have to replace the orginal with this. But there's the high chance of the
Code:
Srb2JTE.wad has wrong md5 needs
though.

sonic260 said:
Sciky said:

No, It should be named Srb2JTE.WAD, if it's named SA-city, that'll mean that they'll have this AND JTE.wad. It should be named Srb2JTE.wad so then they'll have to replace the orginal with this. But there's the high chance of the
Code:
Srb2JTE.wad has wrong md5 needs
though.

I thought someone had made sa-city a seperate wad from jte, as well as there being the one in jte, now I remember that everyone hosts jte when they go to sacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back