Wai teh n00bz b in sa citeh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, you should put the player starts in an exit sector so that when the map's entered in coop or race the level immediately ends.

Sonnarkku said:
Why SA-city?

AWNSER:

1: It has an annoying music for people but not for NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS.
What are you talking about? That's your perosnal oponion. I actually like sonic R songs.

I liked SA city. I liked Tornado Hill Zone more, and wish I had completely ported either of them.

Oh well.

I thought jason left srb2 =/

Anyways im currently fixing up SA City so its no longer hangoutable (coop mode no longer supported)

Silent_Snipe said:
I thought jason left srb2 =/

Anyways im currently fixing up SA City so its no longer hangoutable (coop mode no longer supported)

I assume that's not all you're doing to make it unhangoutable, are you changing the level layout to a linear coop level? If so add something that chases you throughout the whole level.

Hmm, interesting, I was trying to edit sa city to be a good match/tag zone, and I almost had something good, but the power went out before I could save it... I guess Metal SA City was just too good to last...

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
Hmm, interesting, I was trying to edit sa city to be a good match/tag zone, and I almost had something good, but the power went out before I could save it... I guess Metal SA City was just too good to last...

Metal SA city?? That sounds kinda cool, you should totally make it again! and also fill the houses with water + bottomless pit to keep the noobs out }=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back