• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Unleashed Sonic In SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though theres already a Modern Sonic and Sonic the Warehog, This actually looks pretty cool! Are you going to make him a Warehog every act 2 As well as Castle Eggman 1 and 2 because the sky looks night enouph With different sets of abilities? If not that's okay, I wish you luck with your release!
lol i was thinking on make a werehog with all his moveset, saddly there's already an werehog

my idea was like program a something on when if the stage has a kind of night flag sonic turns into werehog
Post automatically merged:

I'm unsure if its a result of the gif or the sprites themselves, but they seem to have a blue outline around the entire sprite. If its in the actual sprite well, uh, I'd remove it. Or at least I'd change the color of the outline to match its corresponding color (Darker green for the greens, gray for the whites, etc).

Also, stronger contrast on some shades would really make him pop a bit more - and apply some anti aliasing (unless it already does have AA, I can't quite tell in these gifs)
i really don't know why this happens when i turn into a gif, maybe bc the sprites had an low resolution

well, i had actually aded some sprites to ingame, i had maken an "Modern" palette for the mod cuz i don't like it using vanilla palette or something else
(i had get the colors by an sonic image)

it have a problem with the shields to but i think i can fix it just making the shields a little bigger
srb20000.gif
srb20001.gif

well, i had actually aded some sprites to ingame, i had maken an "Modern" palette for the mod cuz i don't like it using vanilla palette or something else

it have a problem with the shields to but i think i can fix it just making the shields a little bigger
srb20000.gif
srb20001.gif

Last edited:

View attachment 43624View attachment 43625
well, the command to increase the shield size is `shieldscale´, on the S_SKIN, put something like "shieldscale = 2", may fix it

well guys i'm not having to much time to make the sprites and shade them, make draws and all that, cus im having some problems but im not here to talk about them. just that, probably i'll take more than i expected to make a few sprites what honestly is sad.

well guys i'm not having to much time to make the sprites and shade them, make draws and all that, cus im having some problems but im not here to talk about them. just that, probably i'll take more than i expected to make a few sprites what honestly is sad.

Attachments

• images (14).jpeg
    images (14).jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 114
No offense but the old one looks better
well, you have all the reason. all those draws don't see like unleashed. i need find one more accuarated on unleashed

IMG_20210515_055500.jpg

sign (probabbly needs some fixes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back