• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Unleashed Sonic In SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, you have all the reason. all those draws don't see like unleashed. i need find one more accuarated on unleashed
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 44676
sign (probabbly needs some fixes)
why don't you try this?
i think it would look cool

Attachments

• images (15)~2.jpeg
    images (15)~2.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 118
why don't you try this?
i think it would look cool
i'm not sure, i'm working on hexhog now and i'm questioning why i'm doing all that work. maybe i'll let it like that so i won't change it if it looks good and don't have issues.
I have a suggestion maybe remake the eyes they look like some sort of snakes eyes
meh, im actually remaking the artwork on an unleashed style, i haven't give it much time to it but i'm tryng to it looks good.
IMG_20210518_035632.jpg

and a little announcement

I would probabbly create an new threat, for now i wouldn't show progress lf the mod or something else

Last edited:
If I suggested anything give this unleashed Sonic his Wii moveset because as you know modern sonic took nearly everything so....unless you thinking of adding a special move related to chip's power that saved sonic from at least a painful death in the beginning.

If I suggested anything give this unleashed Sonic his Wii moveset because as you know modern sonic took nearly everything so....unless you thinking of adding a special move related to chip's power that saved sonic from at least a painful death in the beginning.
he could do the ps2/wii boost system.
i miss this boost system so much

and also getting faster the more rings you have, like the wii/ps2 version

he could do the ps2/wii boost system.
i miss this boost system so much

and also getting faster the more rings you have, like the wii/ps2 version
i like that idea, there is a problem the boost of ps2/wii isn't for parkour it is for gain speed and you can't cancel it, i have no problem adding it cus it's more easy than make the ps3/xbox360 boost.
and the idea of more rings more faster is good, probabbly i would try add it

anyways if i would use ps2/wii sonic unleashed mechanics i need change his hud cuz i'm using ps3/xbox360 hud.

well, i had thinked it and ps2/Wii sonic unleashed mechanics are pretty good, the thing is i base the mod completelly in the Wii version or the ps2 version?

The graphics, boost mechanics, Gaia Temples, and how the overworld works, i'm pretty sure those are all the major changes.

them are pretty similar, a very easy change to appreciate is the movement of sonic and his spines

I have some good news, after some time i have finished all ball sprites and some super standing sprites just for fun, anyways one friend helped me with the lua. for now it's a really bad lua but we would polish it more.
srb20000.gif
also i had changed the custom color to one more brighter cuz the old one sees mote like dark blue instead of a kind of blueberry blue.
srb20002.gif

there's some super sonic pictures xd.

Last edited:
I have seriously thought about canceling the project, i'm the only person who is workin on this and the only i know is some of spriting and drawing, i only could do some few sprites and a cool css but i don't know anything about lua, even if i start with lua i wouldn't never make what i want do with this mod.
having a really bad skills i wouldn't never finish this mod, i had searched for somebody to help me but my trust issues don't help me ask to somebody just for feel them would reject me.
even i had spended to much time making sprites than i don't want make more of them, i see no future for this mod, I'm sorry if anyone wanted this project to be done but I can't continue it.

even thinking those many ideas i wanted to add it wouldn't become true because "modern sonic" have all those things and if i make this it just would be an reeskin of modern sonic.

even i haven't seen to much support on this, and that makes me sad cuz i feel like nobody really wants this mod come true, sincerelly i dont know what to do.

I have seriously thought about canceling the project, i'm the only person who is workin on this and the only i know is some of spriting and drawing, i only could do some few sprites and a cool css but i don't know anything about lua, even if i start with lua i wouldn't never make what i want do with this mod.
having a really bad skills i wouldn't never finish this mod, i had searched for somebody to help me but my trust issues don't help me ask to somebody just for feel them would reject me.
even i had spended to much time making sprites than i don't want make more of them, i see no future for this mod, I'm sorry if anyone wanted this project to be done but I can't continue it.

even thinking those many ideas i wanted to add it wouldn't become true because "modern sonic" have all those things and if i make this it just would be an reeskin of modern sonic.

even i haven't seen to much support on this, and that makes me sad cuz i feel like nobody really wants this mod come true, sincerelly i dont know what to do.
Bud, you’re in the exact same boat as me.

Since last August, I’ve been working on Chili Dog and it’s been a relatively solo project, having only a couple features written by other people. I’m the only one working on the sprites. Even then, I have felt like no one is actually excited for what Chili Dog can bring in as a character and that large amount of the people excited for him are only into the meme aspect of it, which is exactly what I’m trying to avoid.

What you need is a will to keep working on it. Even if it seems like no one cares, there’s going to be at least one person that’s very happy with what you’ve done. I’d understand if you didn’t want to keep working on it, but you should do it if you enjoy doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back