• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Unleashed Sonic In SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re the download link
For the record, the Modding forum is specifically for works in progress -- creators aren't expected to put links to their files here. If you're looking for something new to play, the Addons & More section is where you should go!

Anyway, @RetroAcid, I really dig that new artwork. Seeing the Unleashed render redone to match SRB2's style makes me feel oddly satisfied.

For the record, the Modding forum is specifically for works in progress -- creators aren't expected to put links to their files here. If you're looking for something new to play, the Addons & More section is where you should go!

Anyway, @RetroAcid, I really dig that new artwork. Seeing the Unleashed render redone to match SRB2's style makes me feel oddly satisfied.
Thank you SeventhSentinel

this mods looks great i like it AND the other modern sonic we have

Last edited:
finally a real modern sonic that look like the actual modern sonic
Bruh. The Modern Sonic we have is a combination of all the Modern games. You really shouldn’t diss on the other given how much work was put into it

Bruh. The Modern Sonic we have is a combination of all the Modern games. You really shouldn’t diss on the other given how much work was put into it
ok ok jeez no need to say bruh to me the other modern sonic i was not dissing the mod its very cool ps you dont need the word bruh ok .

ok ok jeez no need to say bruh to me the other modern sonic i was not dissing the mod its very cool ps you dont need the word bruh ok .
That's how you came off, however, and your tone here isn't helping your case.

BO YAA said:
finally a real modern sonic that look like the actual modern sonic
This comes off as you being needlessly disrespectful towards another mod that's actually of decently high quality. This sort of stuff isn't viewed well in this community, and if it gets bad enough, could end in infractions or bans. There's a difference between constructive criticism and just saying another mod is bad, and you reached it here: Instead of elaborating, you just went ahead and said "The other one looks bad, this one looks good!"

I could get this if it were constructive enough to understand, but your tone fell flat and you just came off rude. Be careful.

bruh i just said the other modern sonic is good too Jesus people read the comment i made also i just made this account i dont wanna be banned

and the every modern sonic mod is awesome can some one at least be nice and say please for once im also about to cry because of mean comments people is sending pls be nice to me

bruh i just said the other modern sonic is good too Jesus people read the comment i made also i just made this account i dont wanna be banned

and the every modern sonic mod is awesome can some one at least be nice and say please for once im also about to cry because of mean comments people is sending pls be nice to me
... I literally just said that your tone came off that way. Your tone here isn't helping either.

who cares about tones and other i had a bad day to day i dont care if you ban me go a head and say rude stuff to me because i can just make a new account
... I literally just said that your tone came off that way. Your tone here isn't helping either.

You don't need to tone police people, Inferno. He already clarified that he wasn't meaning to crap on other mods, leave it at that. :V

hey guys, long time no see XD, well i was to much time working on the mod and shading some sprites, actually im remaking the sprites into a high resolution.
there is an concept, the one on the left is the new one and the other of the right is the old one
SI.jpg

hmmm..... think that i would be a beta tester in your dreams
For the record, beta testing doesn't just mean you get the mod early. In order to be a beta tester, one has to play it a lot in order to ensure there are no bugs.

Secondly, begging to be a beta tester usually means you won't be a good beta tester, and will not get you that role with most people. I'd suggest stopping now, for your own sake.

i got some news, full standing sprites, those was not easy bc those sprites are like 65% more high than vanilla sonic basically i need more time to shade and all those anyways there is it
GS20210423035543.gif

Woah! This is cool! Nice sprites tho. I'd never expect someone to make a mod like this. Since modern sonic is already a mod, and I thought that would be enough, but Adventure sonic and This came out! Pure perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back