• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Unleashed Sonic In SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got some news, full standing sprites, those was not easy bc those sprites are like 65% more high than vanilla sonic basically i need more time to shade and all those anyways there is itView attachment 43142
I can tell this is based directly on the model, which is good! It makes it completely stand out from the existing Modern Sonic which uses its own style

I can tell this is based directly on the model, which is good! It makes it completely stand out from the existing Modern Sonic which uses its own style
it could be said that it is based directly on the model

i see you like that artwork, i was thinking on change it on a style away of unleashed or just remake it.
certainly i don't know
For the record, the Modding forum is specifically for works in progress -- creators aren't expected to put links to their files here. If you're looking for something new to play, the Addons & More section is where you should go!

Anyway, @RetroAcid, I really dig that new artwork. Seeing the Unleashed render redone to match SRB2's style makes me feel oddly satisfied.
Post automatically merged:

I had make an kinda ball concept, obviously it's the final product i only need test it ingame

JumpBall.gif

Last edited:
uctDon't expect a mod is finished by just looking at Stand sprites and Ball sprites lmfao.
I just asked if the development was ALMOST done, I didn't expect the mod to be finished, I just assumed since he said FINAL product

Last edited:
I honestly just don't see this happening. Modern Sonic is already made and having a Sonic limited to a game-specific moveset isn't a good idea.

I honestly just don't see this happening. Modern Sonic is already made and having a Sonic limited to a game-specific moveset isn't a good idea.
I heard somewhere that people can make diferent representation of the same character, for example i can make another kirby and it would be accepted here, another example, you are making an adventure sonic while Other person is making adventure Sonic too, its not a matter of if its already done or not..

I heard somewhere that people can make diferent representation of the same character, for example i can make another kirby and it would be accepted here, another example, you are making an adventure sonic while Other person is making adventure Sonic too, its not a matter of if its already done or not..
They.... weren't saying it isn't allowed. They're saying they personally don't see it ending well.

Woah! This is cool! Nice sprites tho. I'd never expect someone to make a mod like this. Since modern sonic is already a mod, and I thought that would be enough, but Adventure sonic and This came out! Pure perfection.
I mean, then again, Unleashed Sonic doesn't get any boost energy from badniks. With their energy being dealt with an XP bar.

Even though theres already a Modern Sonic and Sonic the Warehog, This actually looks pretty cool! Are you going to make him a Warehog every act 2 As well as Castle Eggman 1 and 2 because the sky looks night enouph With different sets of abilities? If not that's okay, I wish you luck with your release!

Just because somebody may like one mod more than the other, doesnt mean they wont play both mods. They can make Unleashed Werehog and it can be very good, the sprites look nice, and unleashed is the best Sonic game so yeah

I'm unsure if its a result of the gif or the sprites themselves, but they seem to have a blue outline around the entire sprite. If its in the actual sprite well, uh, I'd remove it. Or at least I'd change the color of the outline to match its corresponding color (Darker green for the greens, gray for the whites, etc).

Also, stronger contrast on some shades would really make him pop a bit more - and apply some anti aliasing (unless it already does have AA, I can't quite tell in these gifs)

This mod would be really fitting if someone had made a Sonic Unleashed stages pack, It would fit well if the Unleashed Sonic mod and how it was, they could also use the unleashed badniks and more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back