• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic (Done.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should ask the srb2 discord server i think there will be some people. And well i can test the mod:knuxsmug:
the :knuxsmug: smug will lower the chance you have to become betatester to 30% or less
Post automatically merged:

Something like this then?View attachment 84439
pixil-frame-0(2).png
i tried to make it look better..

Last edited:
heese sonic could probably have compatibility with Kaldrum's 3d models, cuz they are based off of sonic mania adventures as said in the overview

heese sonic could probably have compatibility with Kaldrum's 3d models, cuz they are based off of sonic mania adventures as said in the overview
Nearly any model is compatible with mods. Due to Kaldrum's vanilla Sonic already being very Hesse, he'll probably just use the same one for this mod.

Re-done the sprites for the fourth angle dash sprites, looks a lot better and matches the updated a3's
DASHA4.gif

the :knuxsmug: smug will lower the chance you have to become betatester to 30% or less

View attachment 84464i tried to make it look better..
Now that you have showed this, I do not know whether to go with an junio sort of look or an "simple ball with spikes on it". looks better than what I have done I might even go as to far as using this as an reference if you don't mind.

Last edited:
Re-done the sprites for the fourth angle dash sprites, looks a lot better and matches the updated a3's
View attachment 84488

Now that you have showed this, I do not know whether to go with an junio sort of look or an "simple ball with spikes on it". looks better than what I have done I might even go as to far as using this as an reference if you don't mind.
yeah now it looks right!

Having a difficult time with the jump ball sprites. drawing wise. I could use some help. (I don't think I'm good at doing them.)

In the Sonic mania pre-order and opening, Sonic is shown without any buckles while he does in Sonic Mania adventures.
Should I or should I not go through the hassle of adding them?

In the Sonic mania pre-order and opening, Sonic is shown without any buckles while he does in Sonic Mania adventures.
I think the buckels but in the mania sprites he also doesn't have buckles

You have made quite a bit of progress already, I'd personally not worry about adding shoe buckles to every frame that you've already done

View attachment 84685
Not sure if he should have fall sprites.
Fall sprites are part of the vanilla characters, so I'd recommend going for it. If you don't want to do so to save on time, rolling after getting launched off a spring would work too.
I am to stressed and overwhelmed with my personal life to continue any further.
This project will be out on pause for now.
Don't start up too soon. Remember that your mental well-being should always come first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back