• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic (Done.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 85537
One down, four more to go.
Just saw the trailer - really well made! I'm very happy to have been able to help you with the mod's abilities. This hedgehog's come a long way in the past (approximately) 2.89 years. Can't wait to see more cool stuff from you, Blue!

i spent a few minutes trying to figure out what this would be used for THOSE BADNIKS IN RED VOLCANO ZONE OML
also I've been working on a way to implement that hanging sprite for when you get grabbed by Pterabytes but i haven't figured it out yet
it'll happen eventually, nothing holds back the Ruby-

Last edited:
A3b.gif

W.I.P

Last edited:
View attachment 85542
W.I.P
Post automatically merged:

Update on the project: this project may be taking a turn and a big one that being, going back into drawing it by hand sand have an much easier time doing that? I'll keep you all updated Incase I change my mind. (but aside from that I feel like I could get much more of an Tyson hesse feel doing so and the amount of sprites I have done are not that many to begin with. This mod is still in development and I just want the best for it. Even if I have to start over on what little I have done.)
Nice!

Update on the project: this project may be taking a turn and a big one that being, going back into drawing it by hand I believe I would have an much easier time doing that? I'll keep you all updated Incase I change my mind. (but aside from that I feel like I could get much more of an Tyson hesse feel doing so and the amount of sprites I have done are not that many to begin with. This mod is still in development and I just want the best for it. Even if I have to start over on what little I have done.)

I am beginning to lose motivation on this project so I will be taking a break, and a long one. I will not be posting until I feel like working on it again.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in helping in spriting or even coding, my discord is ..../#5457
(or just dm me.)

Whether hand drawn or pixel art, I don't know anymore.

Last edited:
DAMN the peelout sprites look HOT!

Screw it the project will be handdrawn, for good! A very hard decision to be made. ( I know you've all had enough of me doing this but it will be the last time. promise.)

Last edited:
(joke, don't take seriously) Imagine you could do it all hand drawn and scale it down so it looks like pixels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back