• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic (Done.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should ask the srb2 discord server i think there will be some people. And well i can test the mod:knuxsmug:
Stop trying to let him let you test it. It's his choice who he chooses for betatesting. And by being persistent, you lower your chances.

Is there anyone willing to assist me with coding for this character? I am not much of an coder.
I could probably help out with scripting. I've already volunteered to handle scripting for two character mods (which have already released) and I really love where this character is going. I'd be honored to assist you!

besides it'd be nice to get away from working on my own mods for just a little longer-

Thing is, I can only work on weekends unless I'm on break (I'm actually on a two-week break right now 👀) so I hope that'd be fine with you.

I could probably help out with scripting. I've already volunteered to handle scripting for two character mods (which have already released) and I really love where this character is going. I'd be honored to assist you!

besides it'd be nice to get away from working on my own mods for just a little longer-

Thing is, I can only work on weekends unless I'm on break (I'm actually on a two-week break right now 👀) so I hope that'd be fine with you.
Well whenever you want just dm me and it's completely fine with me. :wonderful:

Last edited:
I'd propose Junio's jumpball but this is Hesse, so I'm not sure.
Well, the jumpballs are pretty similar to each other, so it'd make the most sense.

IMG_20230202_175840.jpg

IMG_20230202_175907.jpg

Progress update: The progress of the mod has come to an complete halt as I have mental health issues and things have to be sorted out in my personal life until I can even make a decision on even progressing. Does this mean that this mod is cancelled? No. But that could change.
On top of that I am pretty burned out from making a total of 87 sprites within just a couple of weeks. Hope you all understand.

Last edited:
Progress update: The progress of the mod has come to an complete halt as I have mental health problems and things have to be sorted out in my personal life until I can even make a decision on even progressing. Does this mean that this mod is cancelled? No. But that could change.
On top of that I am pretty burned out from making a total of 87 sprites within just a few weeks. Hope you all understand.
Take a break, man. You deserve it after all the work you've put into this. We'll be patient! :wonderful:

It looks awfully like a blue sphere,but with rotating spines.

Im not being harsh,but this sprite to me looks just ok.
I dont hate it,but i dont like it either.
understandable, if anything this was more of an experiment. I had the same opinion too actually.
Post automatically merged:

On that note, I have completely redone a3's "dash mode" sprites, looks a lot better now (wonder if I should redo a4's)
dasha3.gif

Last edited:
understandable, if anything this was more of an experiment. I had the same opinion too actually.
Post automatically merged:

On that note, I have completely redone a3's "dash mode" sprites, looks a lot better now (wonder if I should redo a4's)
View attachment 84454
the bigger peelout gives a much better sense of speed and that sonic's actually making full paces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back