• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic (Done.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all of the kind comments about the progress of this mod.
I bring one last post for the day. (or rather it is the following day after but whatever.)
RUNA1.gif

Any ideas on what the "edge" sprites should look like? or should there be none?
I could go for an Junio sonic sort of approach and make it look that way.

Any ideas on what the "edge" sprites should look like? or should there be none?
I could go for an Junio sonic sort of approach and make it look that way.
Do you mean the pose Sonic does when he is on the edge of a platform?

ok what abilities does he have (if u told already thats cool but im too lazy to check :))
Modified drop dash where one is able to skip three times the amount with added momentum benefits and an speed up mode, (similar to that of the mania bonus stage.) But I have no clue on how to code or if anyone would be willing to help me with that.

If anything, the best way to do the mach system is either a custom dash mode that has 2 stages besides normal speed, or using a xp or energy system, like modern sonic's boost from generations and rush games or unleashed. But that's just what I think.

alright thats sick!:grin:. I hope that you will keep us updated then cuz hype + happy comment = motivation:shitsfree:

If anything, the best way to do the mach system is either a custom dash mode that has 2 stages besides normal speed, or using a xp or energy system, like modern sonic's boost from generations and rush games or unleashed. But that's just what I think.
I've always liked the fact alt sonic's dash mode was 2 stages, so the idea of another character having a 2 stage dashmode as well makes me even more excited for this mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back