• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Trip the Sungazer (WIP)

Rule 15: Do not request people to make entire features or mods for you. Do use our wiki and the Guides section for help making them yourself, and use the forum or our Discord server to get more help. Suggestions for base SRB2 go in the Suggestions thread
Hello, so the Continue Sprite, Falling Sprite, Grabing on Tails/ACZ Rope, And Others must be a reference to This by miniluv73. the Super Form from there must be included as well but only for the NiGHTS levels as the Dragon Form will still be the main Super Form.

And a Taunt!
Pokedance by typing "pokedance" in Chat/with say command. (yep you may not know that before then look it up.)

Hello, so the Continue Sprite, Falling Sprite, Grabing on Tails/ACZ Rope, And Others must be a reference to This by miniluv73. the Super Form from there must be included as well but only for the NiGHTS levels as the Dragon Form will still be the main Super Form.

And a Taunt!
Pokedance by typing "pokedance" in Chat/with say command. (yep you may not know that before then look it up.)
rule 15, mate

Just noticed a bug.
srb20015.gif

If you hold spin, you can somehow spam the jump ability. I tested my other mods, and apparently they also have this issue. Is there a way to fix this?

edit: I won't be working on the mod until I can get this fixed. For anyone who needs to see the code, I posted a screenshot of it, and I posted a prototype of the mod.

Last edited:
Just noticed a bug.
View attachment 119940
If you hold spin, you can somehow spam the jump ability. I tested my other mods, and apparently they also have this issue. Is there a way to fix this?

edit: I won't be working on the mod until I can get this fixed. For anyone who needs to see the code, I posted a screenshot of it, and I posted a prototype of the mod.
Just as a reminder, this mod won't be worked on until I can fix this bug with the ability.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back