The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd

The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd V4.0 (Beta Redux Redux)

please add support for arch linux! i installed all srb2 dependecies for linux and it shows this!
Screenshot_2023-04-22_18-34-53.png

Post automatically merged:

nevermind, i had to copy the library files to /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib .

but it still doesnt work! it says libopenmpt missing even when installing the dependency!

Last edited:
please add support for arch linux! i installed all srb2 dependecies for linux and it shows this!
View attachment 89882

nevermind, i had to copy the library files to /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib .

but it still doesnt work! it says libopenmpt missing even when installing the dependency!
I actually had a friend tell me about this, and they use arch linux. I don't exactly use arch myself, but have you tried compiling libopenmpt yourself? That would probably solve some of the issues here. If not, try compiling the build yourself, if you have no last resort.

Turns out it was my avast antivirus, it thought it was an false positive, sorry for wasting your time lol, and yes it works now :D, but the discord's rich precense isnt working still, though just tell me when you can how to fix it
There should be some options in Discord's Settings that you would need to turn on in order to show the Rich Presence. I believe those settings are under the "Activity Status" tab.

I actually had a friend tell me about this, and they use arch linux. I don't exactly use arch myself, but have you tried compiling libopenmpt yourself? That would probably solve some of the issues here. If not, try compiling the build yourself, if you have no last resort.

There should be some options in Discord's Settings that you would need to turn on in order to show the Rich Presence. I believe those settings are under the "Activity Status" tab.
i compiled libopenmpt and installed it but now when i try opening it it says this:
./lsdl2srb2: symbol lookup error: ./lsdl2srb2: undefined symbol: png_set_acTL, version PNG16_0
(yes libpng is installed)

i compiled libopenmpt and installed it but now when i try opening it it says this:
./lsdl2srb2: symbol lookup error: ./lsdl2srb2: undefined symbol: png_set_acTL, version PNG16_0
(yes libpng is installed)
Yeah, you'll probably just have to compile this from the Github or Gitlab yourself then.

StarManiaKG updated The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd with a new update entry:

TSoURDt3rd - Version 2.5 - Tortured TSoURDt3rd Edition

The Pointys' Have Ruined My Life :p
Funnily Enough Though, The Time it Took to Fix the Issue Was Shorter Than the Other Things I Had to Code.

CHANGELOG
  • Discord Changes
    • Fixed Some Tiny String and Some Functions.
    • Added a New String for Getting a Time Over.
  • TSoURDt3rd Build Changes
    • POINTYS' NO LONGER END YOUR LIFE
      • This Matters Because:
        • Pointys' Used to Crash Games, and Was Extremely Prevalent With the Tortured...

Read the rest of this update entry...

how come changing skins while moving prints "nice try"? whats the point of player setup while moving if you cant even use it?

Both the exe and the assets need to be in the same directory. If you make a new folder, and then extract the 64-Bit assets and the 64-bit exe file to that new folder you just created, the game will launch.
sorry but what does that mean?

i'm kinda stumpt

how come changing skins while moving prints "nice try"? whats the point of player setup while moving if you cant even use it?
It's most likely because you're in a competition-based mode.

sorry but what does that mean?

i'm kinda stumpt
Basically, go to SRB2'S Official Website and download the latest version of SRB2.

Then, use the installer provided and enter the directory that SRB2 was installed in.

Afterwards, grab all of the PK3s and DTAs from that directory you entered, and put them in a new directory.

After that, grab the assets that TSoURDt3rd provides in that ZIP file and put them in that new directory you created for those assets.

Finally, put the exe file that is also provided with the TSoURDt3rd ZIP file into the directory that contains SRB2's Vanilla Assets and TSoURDt3rd's Extra Assets, and the game should load from there.

Last edited:
well this may take a while, thx for the help though. i'm still confused but i don't want to waste anymore of your time. also, i have a small brain so it may take a while to figure out how to do this. have a good day and srry again for wasting your time.

well this may take a while, thx for the help though. i'm still confused but i don't want to waste anymore of your time. also, i have a small brain so it may take a while to figure out how to do this. have a good day and srry again for wasting your time.
Don't worry about it, it's all good. Hopefully you get the game working. Once you understand what you're doing though, it shouldn't take you too long to get everything working from there.

why is it that in the new build of this, the addons button and the switch maps button seem to glitch out and off the screen

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back