The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd

The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd V4.0 (Beta Redux Redux)

I can't seem to get the Discord Rich Presence to work. It says it's connected to my account, but it wont show me playing SRB2. Is there a setting I'm missing in the Discord settings?
Yeah, if you look near the bottom of the Discord Settings, there should be a tab titled "Activity Privacy". Once you're there, enable the setting that says "Display Current Activity as a Status Message", and it should work from there.
Post automatically merged:

oh my god i'm so stupid

i've done that now, probs should've known that earlier, what next?
Is the game launching for you now?

Yeah, if you look near the bottom of the Discord Settings, there should be a tab titled "Activity Privacy". Once you're there, enable the setting that says "Display Current Activity as a Status Message", and it should work from there.
ohhh, thanks lol. I'm a bit stupid I guess.

Is the game launching for you now?
sorry for the late reply but no

same thing, couldn't find srb2.pk3
What platform are you on again?

If you're on Windows, try putting your SRB2 directory in the Downloads folder, and then extract all the necessary files there, along with the exe. Note that the required files must be in the same directory as the executable, and not any subdirectories within the executables folder.

If you're on Linux, try putting the required files, except the executable, in /usr/local/share/games/SRB2.

What platform are you on again?

If you're on Windows, try putting your SRB2 directory in the Downloads folder, and then extract all the necessary files there, along with the exe. Note that the required files must be in the same directory as the executable, and not any subdirectories within the executables folder.

If you're on Linux, try putting the required files, except the executable, in /usr/local/share/games/SRB2.
wait do i just put the executable in my srb2 directory or does it need to stay in the windows 64-bit folder?

ohhhhh, that's probably what was wrong then, thanks for the help!

it worked! it already looks a lot smoother than before!

O que você quer dizer exatamente?

Ok What I'm trying to say is what is this for in the game strip the lakes?

By the way, is there a way to compile this on mobile phones?

Last edited:

By the way, is there a way to compile this on mobile phones?
I'm actually working on an android port. If you want to compile it at the moment though, you may want to check out the androidmain branch on the Github or Gitlab Repositories, but keep in mind that it doesn't have many TSoURDt3rd features at the moment.

a lot of custom cutscenes seem to be broken on this build as they loop over and over and softlock the game forcing me to close it out

Preventing multiple instances of the same addon being loaded is nice, but I'm a guy who has quite a few music wads, and I'm unable to add them because they're already loaded in my autoexec.cfg. I think an option to toggle this or a whitelist for addons that can be added multiple times would be nice.

Preventing multiple instances of the same addon being loaded is nice, but I'm a guy who has quite a few music wads, and I'm unable to add them because they're already loaded in my autoexec.cfg. I think an option to toggle this or a whitelist for addons that can be added multiple times would be nice.

whenever i add music to jukebox.pk3, it appears, but without actually playing the song
Did you name the lump correctly in the MUSICDEF file? Did you name the music lump correctly in the pk3? If not, it won't play the song.

a lot of custom cutscenes seem to be broken on this build as they loop over and over and softlock the game forcing me to close it out
I seem to have fixed this issue in the build I have. An update will come out and fix this soon.

Last edited:
Discord's rich precsence doesnt show can somebody help me?

wait a second is this a virus? i cant install srb2 on my pc anymore when i downloaded this cuz everything was going well until i hosted a lan game, it froze and closed and deleted the
.exe file itself, now when i tried putting the .exe file it just says that i need permission and it doesnt let me, so i tried reinstalling the whole game and didnt worked for a reason, it just wouldnt put the original .exe file when installing, any help?

Last edited:
Discord's rich precsence doesnt show can somebody help me?

wait a second is this a virus? i cant install srb2 on my pc anymore when i downloaded this cuz everything was going well until i hosted a lan game, it froze and closed and deleted the
.exe file itself, now when i tried putting the .exe file it just says that i need permission and it doesnt let me, so i tried reinstalling the whole game and didnt worked for a reason, it just wouldnt put the original .exe file when installing, any help?
This Custom Build is not a virus, I can assure you. However, your issue is very weird. I don't exactly know why Windows would delete the file itself though. Have you tried checking your Windows Defender settings? That usually seems to be the culprit behind things like this.

This Custom Build is not a virus, I can assure you. However, your issue is very weird. I don't exactly know why Windows would delete the file itself though. Have you tried checking your Windows Defender settings? That usually seems to be the culprit behind things like this.
Turns out it was my avast antivirus, it thought it was an false positive, sorry for wasting your time lol, and yes it works now :D, but the discord's rich precense isnt working still, though just tell me when you can how to fix it

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back