The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd

The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd V4.0 (Beta Redux Redux)

FoxBot works, but as far as I know it doesn't work correctly with multiplayer (co-op, competition, race, and the battle modes)

Apparently loading BuddyEX and foxBot makes foxBot work in multiplayer mode, but even there it lags and even crashes in battle modes like Chaos

Leaks

Attachments

• leaks leaks leaks leaks leaks leaks.mp4
    6.9 MB
  • Leaks leaks leaks leaks leaks.mp4
    6.8 MB
  • leaks to the fifthteenth power.mp4
    7 MB
  • leaks to the tenth power.mp4
    5 MB
Hey I'm having an issue where when i bump into a wall, character abilities just suddenly disable. I tried with only tsourdt3rd with only cosmetic mods on and it was still happening, can anyone tell me what's causing it?

Hey I'm having an issue where when i bump into a wall, character abilities just suddenly disable. I tried with only tsourdt3rd with only cosmetic mods on and it was still happening, can anyone tell me what's causing it?
Are you sure it's not a scripting error, or just a vanilla issue as well? Maybe one of the mods you loaded causes it? It seems weird that touching a wall of all things would cause that, as TSoURDt3rd doesn't currently do anything regarding wall collision or anything of the sort yet, so that's kinda weird.

I don't think its a vanilla issue, i tried with just the cosmetic mods on and no TSoURDt3rd and it was just fine, so maybe its a scripting issue? I havent been playing SRB2 for that long so maybe its just something I'm unfamiliar with
Are you sure it's not a scripting error, or just a vanilla issue as well? Maybe one of the mods you loaded causes it? It seems weird that touching a wall of all things would cause that, as TSoURDt3rd doesn't currently do anything regarding wall collision or anything of the sort yet, so that's kinda weird.

StarManiaKG updated The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd with a new update entry:

TSoURDt3rd - Version 4.0 Beta Redux - The April Fools & Easter Shenanigans Extravaganza

Happy April Fools and belated Easter, everyone!
I've got a new update for you all!

NOTE
This is a beta. There will be bugs.
A majority of the ones from the last build are gone, but some new ones *may* have been introduced in the process.
If there are bugs, just report them, and I'll deal with them ASAP for the final release.

(Also, if you get crashing at startup, try removing config.cfg please)

CHANGELOG
  • Build Changes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just wanna let you know, there is no newer version of tsourt3rd in the file, unless im missing an april fools or somethin

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back