Resource icon

The Pizza Blast! Version 2.0

KirbyAnniv

Thesonicfan192
theoofer submitted a new resource:

The Pizza Blast! - Way too delayed!

After a month of work (wouldn't call it "hard")
I introduce to you Pizza Blast!
TL:DR Combo Bar but not Combo Bar just read the post ok?

Before we start though, lets go through the disclaimers

Just a couple of notes, please, and I beg of you please, do not share any cool secrets you find in the mod, keep it to yourself until October
This mod is made for Singleplayer only, sorry to all the multiplayer guys
Modded Characters might work if...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
KirbyAnniv updated The Pizza Blast! with a new update entry:

Alrighty then

I know, the last thing you were expecting to see was an update, but the reason why there's an update is because I've done alot of things since I posted Pizza Blast onto the MB. This mod was supposed to be way bigger, but standards are high, too high, and I suck at coding. So, just have fun with this update, it's crazy buggy, so don't expect anything crazy, and if you don't like the moveset, you can disable it with "disablemoveset", see you in some other mod's credits idk.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ok if I have got to be honest this mod is not good in hub world I can go through them same go with the final stage and some boss are hard to be with the health mechanic and it hard to now get to high er places with the spring meaning you have to use a super jump and it hard to find secret 3 in green flower making hard to p rank and the combo bar is hard to keep and it very lag pls fix this mod it is not doing good

Yeah I know the mod sucks but your the first to comment saying the bad stuff is the "good" stuff, I was expecting to see you complain on the controls or other things like that

The Controls are just find every look actually to pizza tower but it hard to beat with the Mechanics I have to make a MP server just some I could repawn at the bosses oh and it give me Infinite lives

Here a update I take back the Controls being just find the wall climb can make you fly and super jumping and hit the top get rid of your score

This mod is dead, but please, I'm going to tell you that you need to think harder sometimes, the game wasn't meant for this moveset, meaning you're going to have to do stupid stuff to beat stupid things

Attachments

• srb20634.gif
    srb20634.gif
    6.3 MB · Views: 52
I think the influence slopes have on momentum is a bit too strong. If you try to go up even a gentle slope, it's either very slow, or not going to work.
Post automatically merged:

also, parried a crushtacean and got erased from existence, and I keep levitating past walls after climbing them, and keep accidentally jumping off walls because if jump is held even before climbing a wall and it's still held when you start climbing it, you immediately jump off, which to say the least is not very accurate

Last edited:
KirbyAnniv updated The Pizza Blast! with a new update entry:

Just letting you guys know

So, I released a video of Pizza Blast of me playing well, so I'm here to share some tips.

1. Hold C1 while on the ground so you start a roll, then press jump, when you hit the ground from the divebomb, one that same frame, jump, you for some reason get a burst of speed

2. if you're running up an incline, jumps usually prevent you from losing speed while going up the incline

That's it, go have torture now

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can you make a command that allows you to mach run without holding the button plz cuz im a mobile player and i cant press 3 buttons at the same time and cant use a controller :dramahog:

Can you make a command that allows you to mach run without holding the button plz cuz im a mobile player and i cant press 3 buttons at the same time and cant use a controller :dramahog:
Well after seeing The Noise in Pizza Tower compared to The Noise I made, now I gotta go ahead and make my Noise more accurate, so I'll do that while I'm at it

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back