The Chaotix

The Chaotix 1

WHAT THE IHIOBOIHBSLBJOIBOBSDAOIBASDBOAISBDOISABDOIBASDOBADSOBOA
downloading this rn!!!!!!!!

I found a bug: Charmy is misnamed as "needle" in the Kirby ability table.

Screenshot from 2023-10-21 17-38-18.png

two big bugs with espio!
clinging to a ceiling then hitting a teleporter messes with both characters' gravity
and if you cling to a wall, spectate, then swap characters, you'll keep espio's moveset alongside your character's moveset (results vary)

Attachments

• srb20181.gif
    srb20181.gif
    3 MB · Views: 80
Is there a way to make Vector do his 'Die Lit' emote without having to use multiplayer to access it?

i am legally required to mention beat bash and rebound dash being so similar
this release gives me hope that silverhorn chars will release by the end of this year

One last thing, since you can disable Vector's flavor text for beat dash, it would be cool if you could disable the regular text but keep the 'Early' or 'Late' text.

The biggest thing I'm excited about is that we have a proper 2.2 Mighty the Armadillo mod. But if there's that, where's his little buddy Ray?
Apart from that, one of the best character mods I have ever played, and maybe the biggest character pack we have currently, having six characters.

But one thing that bugs me is that none of them are standalone files. Sure, they don't have to be standalone, given that there's only five file slots available for the download button to have, and with this, that'd make seven files. But it would be pretty convenient if we have that for mods like Encore Mode, or if we just want to mix and match between which members of the Chaotix we want.

Then again, you could also just cram all of the separate files into one .zip file to download instead, like what the Overhauled Legacy Trio mod does since standalone Legacy Sonic and the Knux&Knux combo exists in that mod.

Wow. I suspected someone was working on a new Vector but I was not expecting all this. Having the full Chaotix set really makes the character selection for SRB2 feel more complete.

Going to have to check out the new Espio but overall the characters all look like pretty decent movesets to me. Not all exactly what I expect, but pretty close. There's always going to be some judgement calls with the characters who've been in numerous games.

The biggest thing I'm excited about is that we have a proper 2.2 Mighty the Armadillo mod. But if there's that, where's his little buddy Ray?
Mighty had a playable, but slightly buggy version, though Battle Mode support is very nice.

Likewise, there's a pretty good stand-alone Ray in the Addons. His sprites are little inconsistent but Jeck Jims' model pack includes a good model for him. He really just needs his own Battlemode support and he's an open asset.

Espio has a bug with the elemental shield, If you use Espios ability with the shield the game drops a lot of frames.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back