The Chaotix

The Chaotix 1

There's a very specific issue with Mighty's "Tough Guy" passive.
Apparently if you use it to protect yourself from a unidus' spikeball, you will bounce off diagonally backwards despite the projectile seemingly being sent directly towards you. This isn't normally an issue but in a 2D level you will get flung out of the path you're supposed to be on most likely to your death.

Attachments

• NotThatToughAnymoreHuh.gif
    NotThatToughAnymoreHuh.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 206
Would you mind if i take some of Mighty's Persona sprites and regular sprites to the already existing Persona Support?? This is Persona improvement purposes only

When using Vector's spin press left so he can 'slide' under. I hope there's an easier way to do this next update since it makes some stages a chore.

I thought the squash and stretch was to kind of show how charged a jump is for when you release the jump button

theres a glitch i ran into where espio's focus shift doesn't work and he stay in the air. could anyone direct me to a link to solve this?

WOW, I was NOT expecting PEAK this early, Now all we need is a new Rouge, Omega, A new Ray, A Cream mod, And a Big mod and we're all set for the heroes teams!
advance cream is right there, it's the closest we got to a cream mod as of now, just have fun with it until a newer thing comes along

advance cream is right there, it's the closest we got to a cream mod as of now, just have fun with it until a newer thing comes along
That's not a good enough mod, But I SUPPOSE you ARE correct.

Wrong, theres a 2.1 Cream mod around
That's ILLEGAL. Therefore I cannot host with it without being banned.
Post automatically merged:

Wait why are we talking about this HERE? Let's just stop and focus on the mod this page is for, So on that new case, Has anyone had trouble beating metal as charmy?

If possible, could I please reuse the wall check code within the chaotix, along with some of how mighty handles the wall kick?

I plan to make something similar, but coding wall checks are a bit of a hassle, so if I may, I wanted to reuse it in my own addon.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back