Team Rebellion WADs! Pawn-010 "Hunter" has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a long hiatus, I have returned, and with that there is bound to be... insanity! >:D

And what is that insanity? TEAM REBELLION! Yes, they're back and they mean business! Crawlie the Crawla, whose drug-addictiveness rules all (even though he doesn't mention about it ingame), Clawer the Crawla, whose firey anger fuels the need for speed, and Jetter the Jetty-Syn, who is completely thick and silly but he is someone you can count on for an airlift.

These three unlikely heroes are the ones who betrayed Eggman through fear, they are prototype variants of standard badnik design gone wrong. Pledging their allegiance to Sonic and his freinds, they now fight to save the world... in really stupid ways. Now you can be one of them in SRB2, bringing judgement upon the evil Doctor once and for all! Currently, they are also getting new recruits among their ranks too, including Bizz the Buzz.

Oh, and if you are curious, here's the old thread.
http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=9614

And now, the download links for the characters!

crawcharti7.png

CRAWLIE THE CRAWLA (V3.0):
Sounds - SAVEFILE SENDSPACE
No Sounds - SAVEFILE SENDSPACE
Special Edition - SAVEFILE SENDSPACE

clawcharkt0.png

CLAWER THE CRAWLA (V3.0):

jettcharav0.png

JETTER THE JETTY-SYN (V2.0):

bizzcharqj5.png

BIZZ THE BUZZ (V1.0):

caracharcn2.png

CARA THE CRAWLA (V1.0):

huntchardx1.png

PAWN-010 "HUNTER" (V1.0):

Alternatively, you can download all of these characters straight off my website by clicking here.

CHANGELOG:

Crawlie: Version 3.0
- New Character Selection pic.
- A bit of a change on his superform, Mental Crawlie. He now has WARP DRIVE! I did this as I don't like the way how the superform used to move, so this looks better from my point of view.
- A sort-of new projectile, but it's just a simple edit with a changed speed and with changed sounds.

Clawer: Version 3.0
- A sort-of new projectile, but it's just a simple edit of the Bomb Ring with a changed speed, changed sprites and with changed sounds. However, they use new sprites and a new sound which are all ripped from Doom/Doom II.
- The pitch of Clawer's voice has been lowered to make it seem less annoying. (To me, anyway.)
- New spin and glide frames.

Jetter: Version 2.0
- Changed the ability with a new one since I've been hearing that it's overpowered. It's basically similar to the SA Tails Fly ability.
- A sort-of new projectile, but it's just a simple edit with a changed speed and with changed sounds.
- Voices! FINALLY!

SCREENSHOTS:

Crawlie:
crawliepw9.png

mentalnb1.png

Clawer:
clawerai8.png

Jetter:
jetterze6.png

Bizz:
srb20000ha2.png

Cara:
srb20003do7.png

Hunter:
srb20014pb3.png

CREDITS:

Crawlie:
SonicTheDalek (VenerableDread) - Original idea, WADding and sprites
Fish hook - Voices
nitro_the_hedgehog - Help with Mental Crawlie

Original Crawla sprites by:
SSNTails

Inspiration for the SE Version by:
Cutmanmike
Nev3r

Clawer:
Credits:
ah2190 - Voices
ID Software - Sound and sprites for the rocket

SSNTails

Jetter:
Credits:
SonicTheDalek (VenerableDread) - Original idea, WADding, sprites and voices
The Internet - Some sound-related stuff

Original Jetty-Syn sprites by:
SSNTails

Bizz:
Credits:
SonicTheDalek (VenerableDread) - Expanded idea, additional WADding and sprites
Guitarplaya - Original Buzz wad which this character is based upon
The Internet - Sound files for this character

Original Buzz sprites by:
SSNTails

Special Thanks to:
Torgo and FoxBlitzz - If it weren't for them, then I wouldn't have made one of this character's stupid taunts.

Cara:
Credits:
SonicTheDalek (VenerableDread) - Original idea, WADding, voices and sprites

SSNTails

Hunter:
Credits:
Chaos Knux - Voices (And I don't know why he wants me to link to this...)

Original Sonic Rush enemy sprites ripped by:
Techokami

So, what are you waiting for? DOWNLOAD NOW!

An Angelic Choir said:
Hallelujah HALLELUJAH HAL...LE...LOOOOOOO...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!

<3 <3 and <3

Welcome back, O Great One. I was fearful that...*flyingpan'd*

Yayz! I was afraid you might never come back! So Jetter got his voice and everyone else got upgrades?

Team Rebellion is still incomplete however... no, while you were gone someone made a Buzz, we need a Crawla Commander named "Boosta" or something similar. *flyingpan'd again*

Ow! Hey! I'd make it but I suck ass at artistic crap like that. I am trying to learn SOC however, so give me a call if you need SOCcage *Great Aether'd*

Oh and just so no one says "Holy crap! no image macros!" I deem this thread worthy of this pic.

youwinsitehoaxrk6.png

Heh, have I missed anything good since my long hiatus? :D
You missed a 1.1 Match Beta. lulz.

I've never seen you. Though every one here says you were here so welcome back. Any way I can't download these right now but I'll see if I can later. They look good from the pictures. :)

Chaos said:
It's sorta weird for a Jetty-Syn to just slide across the ground when moving.
Well, Jetter bobs up and down when moving, kinda like Metal Sonic.

Anyway, I'm glad to see people welcome me back... in unexpected ways, but still welcoming. :)

EDIT: I looked at the Buzz character, and I probably would pimp him up and give him a name. He may be a part of Team Rebellion but he'd probably be a minor member of the team unlike the other three.

Also, I am working on a boss (an evil version of Crawlie to be exact, kinda like what Metal Sonic is to Sonic) but I may need someone to do the SOCcing for me as I have already done the graphics for him. ;)

Notice I said I was Great Aether'd. That means I still suck. I'm currently doing 2 projects. One of which will make Draykon murder me with a pair of chopstix. The other is a ShufflaRB2-only SOC that makes a Rail version of Sonic Overdrive's Starburst Cannon *murdered by Draykon with a Kleenex*.

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *boom* Aw.
XD

You win! It's fun in a netgame when you have the rest to taunt at you and then you get angry and shoot at them in order to try to shut them up, but you can't because they don't lag and you do and you get even more angry and shoot even more furiously >:D

Sik said:
THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *boom* Aw.
XD

You win! It's fun in a netgame when you have the rest to taunt at you and then you get angry and shoot at them in order to try to shut them up, but you can't because they don't lag and you do and you get even more angry and shoot even more furiously >:D
An interesting tactic... *cackles evilly*

Chaos said:
This is like team Chaotix. :V
Oh, don't be silly. Team Chaotix just effs around in computer rooms! >:D

Oh, that. Well, yeah, something like that. ;)

EDIT: I've just found out how to give Clawer's projectiles new sprites and new sounds and updated the links to the new versions of the character complete with a proper missile launcher. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back