• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Team Prismatic (Mystic Realm: Community Edition)

how did you manage to get through the stairs?
emm, in the aerial garden 0.3 theres the fountain with a button on top, get around the sign so you dont win, once you hear the sm64 sound, continue in the path not the sign post, then take a left turn, once you get through, theres a door which leads to the stairs

emm, in the aerial garden 0.3 theres the fountain with a button on top, get around the sign so you dont win, once you hear the sm64 sound, continue in the path not the sign post, then take a left turn, once you get through, theres a door which leads to the stairs
okay, thanks
1672520831867.png

You guys should give Hyper forms their own dedicated theme. Wouldn't make Hyper Sonic that special without it.
I know a good theme you could use, though. Just be sure to credit the original author of it.

You guys should give Hyper forms their own dedicated theme. Wouldn't make Hyper Sonic that special without it.
I know a good theme you could use, though. Just be sure to credit the original author of it.
We won't be able to add more special-case music like a hyper theme until music crash gets fixed. Right now any usage of the MusicChange hook alongside MRCE causes far too many crashes far too consistently

We won't be able to add more special-case music like a hyper theme until music crash gets fixed. Right now any usage of the MusicChange hook alongside MRCE causes far too many crashes far too consistently
Oh. I'm sorry. Hopefully that gets fixed. If it does get fixed, will you add it then?

Oh. I'm sorry. Hopefully that gets fixed. If it does get fixed, will you add it then?
Would certainly like to have a hyper theme
Unfortunately music crash has been a thing since v2.2.9 and I don't see it getting fixed any time soon

Would certainly like to have a hyper theme
Unfortunately music crash has been a thing since v2.2.9 and I don't see it getting fixed any time soon
However, will you ever try to create one? Cuz normally this happens when it crash, depends how it's kept going or not.

I see there's some multiplayer stages that not accessable.
MAPX1 - GFZ theme, with Ringslinger Items - Grass Plateau
MAPX4 - AGZ theme, with Ringslinger Items - maybe Flying Shrine
MAPX5 - VFZ theme, with Ringslinger Items and red & blue flags & rings - Vine Cavern
there's some red textures in some levels
So are these levels scrapped?

Would a potential temporary "solution" be to relegate anything that requires the MusicChange hook to it's own separate file to be loaded after the main file with the disclaimer that it might cause crashes, at least until that gets fixed?

there's some red textures in some levels
So are these levels scrapped?
nope

(as I remember)

A) The textures for those maps have not been created yet
B) The necessary textures have not been added to the mod / or those textures no longer exist.
C) Or maybe the maps will be retextured soon.

I also plan to remake all the maps I made for multiplayer.

I have found a bug: I somehow have harnessed the power of the Pandora's Box without getting all emblems. Like for example:
srb20220.png

As you see, I don't have all emblems in the and yet I got the box.

Ok, not only I have the power to cheat in the game, but I have also got the power of using the zone builder maps to edit the levels.

Sadly, I don't have a screenshot.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back