• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Team Prismatic (Mystic Realm: Community Edition)

I would like to know: In the latest update, how many emblems are you able to get? Some levels like Sunken Plant Act 1 haves missing emblems (or I didn't update to the newest version) or you can't get any emblems at all in Aerial Garden Act 1.

After 8 months it is finally done: v0.3 is finally released!
There are so many changes I couldn't possibly cover them all, this is easily by far the biggest update to date. Instead, I'll just cover some of the major stuff
  • Numerous levels have been completely revamped, including FRZ2, MFZ1, MFZ3, AGZ3, SVZ
  • AGZ1, and MKZ received notable overhauls
  • Custom hud can be disabled and hooked by other hud mods, allowing for full support with any hud mod (note that this means certain important effects are lost, use at own discretion)
  • Non-super capable characters will instead receive a super shield in dwz
  • New statistics screen shows rotating emeralds + a black emerald that indicates if hyper was unlocked
  • Character mods can now support the custom hud with custom life icons: `MRCLA0` for base form, `MRXLA0` for super form
  • New music for speed shoes, invincibility, and vulkan forge
  • Episode select can be hooked into by other mods, allowing more entries to be added for lockon support with other level packs
  • F1 Help Menu updated
  • 3 Elemental Key Shards (more commonly referred to as "shards") added alongside 3 placeholder Elemental Temple challenges. Completing each temple nets the player the matching shard. All 3 must be collected to gain access to Inner Sanctum
    • Currently only the Temple of Flames actually has a challenge, and even at that is only a PoC to demonstrate a basic concept of how that temple should function
  • Super Sonic can separately unlock his Fire Sonic form if he currently holds the Fire Shard
  • Unfortunately many people that were once working on levels are no longer; however that doesn't mean their work is lost! 4 abandoned demos can be found in the level select on a completed save file, each left behind by someone who no longer works on them. This doesn't mean these are stuck as they are however, we encourage anyone to pick up and continue these ~demo~ stages if they like
  • added full vanilla campaign to level select
  • The sky on the titlescreen will change color each time the title screen is loaded
We hope all this was worth the wait. v0.4 will certainly not take nearly as long, that's for sure
srb20004.png
srb20003.png
srb20002.png
srb20013.gif

DOWNLOAD NOW

Last edited:
The new freezer enemies in the Frozen zone can sometimes lead to the player locked in the spin state if various controls were pressed (with no animation), thereby causing a softlock.
srb20047.gif

Other than that, the new update is looking great so far, it is obvious a lot of effort is going into this.

The new freezer enemies in the Frozen zone can sometimes lead to the player locked in the spin state if various controls were pressed (with no animation), thereby causing a softlock.
View attachment 81029

Other than that, the new update is looking great so far, it is obvious a lot of effort is going into this.
I am aware of this, I've yet to find a proper cause within the code however. I do know that in this state, if the player is frozen again, they can break free and continue as normal.

im going to try this mod out i love the hard work there making in this mod ever senice myslitc relem exist back in the old days

Sucks that my PC can't handle the new MFZ1. It freezes(pun intended) with mods enabled and stutters without, but from what all I can play of it, it looks really cool.

I see there's some multiplayer stages that not accessable.
MAPX1 - GFZ theme, with Ringslinger Items - Grass Plateau
MAPX4 - AGZ theme, with Ringslinger Items - maybe Flying Shrine
MAPX5 - VFZ theme, with Ringslinger Items and red & blue flags & rings - Vine Cavern

Last edited:
I see there's some multiplayer stages that not accessable.
MAPX1 - GFZ theme, with Ringslinger Items - maybe an early version of Green Upheaval
MAPX4 - AGZ theme, with Ringslinger Items - maybe Flying Shrine
MAPX5 - VFZ theme, with Ringslinger Items and red & blue flags & rings - I'm sure that's Vine Cavern
That error exists since the other multiplayer maps were added iirc

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back