Takis the Fox! (Dynamite Demo!)

[Open Assets] Takis the Fox! (Dynamite Demo!) dynamite-4-2-24

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
gotta quick bug report, when i jump onto the rocks in RVZ1 while clutch boosting the game says theres some mathematical error and crashes

i've got a lil bug report too
in levels where there's a huge jump down (no springs leading back up) (such as THZ 2), takis cannot physically complete happy hour, ironically, it seems happy hour is disabled in THZ 1 for the same reason as iirc the level ended with the sign post, so i'm not sure why the same wasn't done for THZ 2 (related gif of me trying to get up the silly tube) View attachment srb20002.gif

haunted height also seems to not be completable for the same reason as THZ2, you cant progress cuz of large drops that are impossible to get back up. all other levels are fine though ive beaten em all, its just THZ2 and HH that are impossible

haunted height also seems to not be completable for the same reason as THZ2, you cant progress cuz of large drops that are impossible to get back up. all other levels are fine though ive beaten em all, its just THZ2 and HH that are impossible
takis is simply sealed away from the outside world in thz2 and hh

ITS HAPPY HOUR!
(how do i FIRE IN THE HOLE like that one takis video you made?)

this might be related to me having soap and takis on at once, so i'm posting it here. the title screen started becoming red while i was on the main menu
it slowly grew more red the longer i was on there
srb20016.png

i also posted this in the bug reports subforum because i'm unsure whether this is a normal bug or a soap + takis on at once bug

this might be related to me having soap and takis on at once, so i'm posting it here. the title screen started becoming red while i was on the main menu
View attachment 108462
i also posted this in the bug reports subforum because i'm unsure whether this is a normal bug or a soap + takis on at once bug
thats not a bug its an ester egg

View attachment 108462
yeah its an easter egg not a bug lmao

oh. weird easter egg though
(is it an easter egg in vanilla or takis? it's probably a vanilla thing but just an extra question)

View attachment 108462
Just wait a little longer

luigi budd updated Takis the Fox! (Dynamite Demo) with a new update entry:

Probably improved net stuff

• Improved i/o with achievements. This will hopefully reduce any possible desynchs and getting achievements you didnt get
  • Decrease time taken to activate Hammer Blast from .25 seconds to .2 seconds
  • Removed some prints and bug fixes to damage code
Read all the changelogs here:
https://github.com/luigi-budd/takis-the-fox/commit/00e3a5736291a58794cdd66de91125f66d9f4228

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

Lmao I put the wrong version number

Last edited:
As for your reply earlier, erz2 does have a happy hour. And other complex levels, some modded levels also have happy hour and some of them modded levels are impossible to beat.

But hey, its a Work In Progress so its not a big deal. Just giving some suggestions :D

As for your reply earlier, erz2 does have a happy hour. And other complex levels, some modded levels also have happy hour and some of them modded levels are impossible to beat.

But hey, its a Work In Progress so its not a big deal. Just giving some suggestions :D
You can take the hidden walkway in erz2 to reach the end. As for the impossible modded levels, you can use the leave command to progress.
Post automatically merged:

For any impossible levels, please post their name and the level pack they're from so I can disable happy hour in them

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back