T-Pose Luigi!

T-Pose Luigi! Ah Yeah! V2.0

R.K updated T-Pose Luigi! with a new update entry:

New Things! (Prep Update)

Yup, back to bring some more additions, lets get to it!

View attachment 64861View attachment 64862View attachment 64863
Mario! (Hud)

Finally figured out a way to cram them into here, as of right now Mario is purely cosmetic, he reacts to
how many rings you may have, if you've been hurt, and a few extra things here and there. Right beside him are the two (as of right now) abilities which can slowly increase in quality and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tbh I expected way worse, but a dude covered in live raccoons is honestly a beautiful thing. Gonna keep it as I’ve already become attached, but thank you for your concern.

Tbh I expected way worse, but a dude covered in live raccoons is honestly a beautiful thing. Gonna keep it as I’ve already become attached, but thank you for your concern.
i meant just the word "coon" not "coon suit". coon is used as a slur against people of color

Mario is a supportive brother.
He is the best I won't lie, I hope to make him assist Luigi even more throughout their development!
Post automatically merged:

i meant just the word "coon" not "coon suit". coon is used as a slur against people of color
People will use anything to insult someone eh? Coon is already used as a shortened word for raccoon, leaving it to be a matter of context. words are only given meaning by the people they are used by. I just wanted a simple name to describe it by that I can use inside of the code as well! (If you care to continue this discussion talk to me on discord, the forums shouldn’t be used for off topic convos anyways!) [R.K.V.C.#2548]

Last edited:
Wait so if the coon suit is a W.I.P., does that mean you're planning on giving him the full fox suit as well? (Aka: The substitute for the Racoon and Normal Fox suit that Nintendo uses in the 3D games because otherwise the game would be broken)

oh by the way crouching as 8-bit Luigi lacks a Mario sprite.

Wait so if the coon suit is a W.I.P., does that mean you're planning on giving him the full fox suit as well? (Aka: The substitute for the Racoon and Normal Fox suit that Nintendo uses in the 3D games because otherwise the game would be broken)

oh by the way crouching as 8-bit Luigi lacks a Mario sprite.
Bit of a late reply due to a sudden migraine I just got, possibly so, I'm still going through ideas but I plan getting through the suit as fast as possible to make way for the newer abilities.
(Thank you for telling me about the crouch sprite! It had been fixed before but I must've changed and added the variable to hide it while crouching by accident. Version will be updated very very soon with the fix!)

T-Pose Luigi? hmm... kinda reminds me of that one srb2 t-pose amy mod
There's a mod for those T-posing Amy Sprites?!?! I've always been so confused by them, never really thought to hard about it when I was making it though...

R.K.V.C. updated T-Pose Luigi! with a new update entry:

Sprite Rework / Planned Features!

Hey yall', redoing all of the Sprites for the mod. Some mistakes here and there that I've kinda had to work around makes it difficult to make more complex sprites for the dude, so I'm making him cleaner and nicer looking! (WIP)

View attachment 65453
I think it looks alot more like em now, hopefully yall' do too!

Since I have your attention I also wanted to talk about some new moves and possible new Character/Cameo/Extras that might be added in. this is still in the early...

I just have a head canon now that Luigi has an entire wardrobe dedicated to different types of patterned socks.

(actually the socks could give you different powers or change depending on which ability you have now that I think about it.)

I just have a head canon now that Luigi has an entire wardrobe dedicated to different types of patterned socks.

(actually the socks could give you different powers or change depending on which ability you have now that I think about it.)
yeah that sounds COOL

The Socks in the latest build are customizable but I hadn’t really thought about giving them different properties until now… Something new to think about for me!

R.K.V.C. updated T-Pose Luigi! with a new update entry:

Almost Done! (Just a Few More Additions...)

View attachment 67279

Work is finally coming to an end on the newest update! A couple new features and overhauls are still being done and should be finished by next week or sooner, here's a few gifs and screenshots till' then.

- High Poly Model for Luigi in development as well as a new Low Poly one!
View attachment 67267

- Mockup Animations!
View attachment 67269View attachment 67271View attachment 67272
- Dorrie...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back