T-Pose Luigi!

T-Pose Luigi! Ah Yeah! V2.0

Not sure if this is a bug but...

srb20205.gif

That character is more wholesome than i tough that would be
Thanks! I haven't been able to work on em' as much as I would've liked to since I've moved over to Linux... Hopefully after a couple days I can add something new to spice up their gameplay (as well as some overall polishing).

I'm going through this thing where I started playing as more characters than I normally play and I've been having a good time with it. Then I remembered I had this mod and I am currently taking a 2 month break just to commit speen on several different Srb2 level packs. That being said, this comment was made simply so I could say, yes. There IS a difference between TP Luigi V2.0 and Tpose Luigi 2.0. TP is the newest one as of September 5th, and Tpose is the third newest one made before the TP overhaul.

I'm going through this thing where I started playing as more characters than I normally play and I've been having a good time with it. Then I remembered I had this mod and I am currently taking a 2 month break just to commit speen on several different Srb2 level packs. That being said, this comment was made simply so I could say, yes. There IS a difference between TP Luigi V2.0 and Tpose Luigi 2.0. TP is the newest one as of September 5th, and Tpose is the third newest one made before the TP overhaul.
Yeah my version numbers got mixed up, I didn't want to re-ping everyone on the Forums to fix it lmao. The versions though are most definitely not the same as you've stated before.
I'm having trouble finding a way to make it more unique now that the Definitive Luigi mod is out now, but I've gotten pretty far into the newest version (hopefully to be released soon) so I'll try my hardest to make this one actually worth players time (and space on their computer):dramahog:

Yeah my version numbers got mixed up, I didn't want to re-ping everyone on the Forums to fix it lmao. The versions though are most definitely not the same as you've stated before.
I'm having trouble finding a way to make it more unique now that the Definitive Luigi mod is out now, but I've gotten pretty far into the newest version (hopefully to be released soon) so I'll try my hardest to make this one actually worth players time (and space on their computer):dramahog:
is that you subtly trying to hint you're up to suggestions?

Give him his Go Kart as rush support, (insert comment about luiginary attacks), Drill into the ground like in M&L series, and green missile from Smash bros.

Give him his Go Kart as rush support, (insert comment about luiginary attacks), Drill into the ground like in M&L series, and green missile from Smash bros.
maybe not the Drill because amogus mod is already a one stop for that and also because I could see it being incredibly OP if not used right

BUT, more ML and Mario Kart Wii Refs are always welcome, and while the Green missile is most definitely a nuclear option to add to any character I do think I have an idea on how to make it not just a instant win button (at least not one immediately).

Kay' Version 3.0 is officially in the works now ig lol, new crap, new designs, new "sprites".

Thanks mate.:threat:

You know for awhile I was thinking, "how could I give him ML references if the only obvious ones are the bros attacks, and those are mainly used for movement and combat? Plus Mario isn't here so that's straight up out of the question." I thought the Luiginary abilities could work, but those are mostly used in combat, and the overworld. Maybe the Luiginary stack could replace big soup Luigi, and small soup Luigi could just be normal Luigi? (Also might wanna make it so the vacuum doesn't affect players so it'll actually be used in multiplayer servers.) Also maybe instead of pixel Luigi, it could be Dreamy Luigi? He could have a green or rainbow aura to reference Dream Team, and Pixel Luigi could just be a reference? I dunno honestly.

You know for awhile I was thinking, "how could I give him ML references if the only obvious ones are the bros attacks, and those are mainly used for movement and combat? Plus Mario isn't here so that's straight up out of the question." I thought the Luiginary abilities could work, but those are mostly used in combat, and the overworld. Maybe the Luiginary stack could replace big soup Luigi, and small soup Luigi could just be normal Luigi? (Also might wanna make it so the vacuum doesn't affect players so it'll actually be used in multiplayer servers.) Also maybe instead of pixel Luigi, it could be Dreamy Luigi? He could have a green or rainbow aura to reference Dream Team, and Pixel Luigi could just be a reference? I dunno honestly.
"Mario isn't here" (There's a lot more that I haven't shown yet.)

Pixel Luigi is definitely going to be overhauled in the new update, but I'm going to keep the scope of the character down to the Wii/DSI Era and earlier for Luigi's abilities. I do most definitely want to make Luiginary a bit more than just some extra moves to stack on though.

Vacuum is a tricky subject, I REALLY want it to suck in players but I know how annoying it is for your character to be grabbed into its clutches.

(Yes I did edit this like 5 times, Luigi's too important to not leave out any details)

Last edited:
I just had the spontaneous thought of Tpose becoming Penguin Luigi when jumping in water and spinning to propel himself.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back