• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Supersonic923's W.I.P's

This is now a thread for all of my current W.I.P's, just so I don't have to make any more.

New SuperVirus
You guys remember New Blue Spheres?
New_Blue_Spheres_from_Sonic_Origins..jpg

You also remember Super Virus right?
SVB2.png

Well I'm combining them into 1 game mode. New SuperVirus.

Features include
Singleplayer support
Mod support
Separate gamemode with every playable map in SRB2.
And more!

OriginStar Amy

nothing yet

Robo Launcher GMBooted
Your somewhat average SRB2 Launcher, but with a twist...
(It's called GMBooted because it's made in GameMaker Studio 2)

Last edited:
You guys remember New Blue Spheres?
View attachment 90950
You also remember Super Virus right?
View attachment 90951
Well I'm combining them into 1 game mode. New SuperVirus.

Features include
Singleplayer support
Mod support
Separate gamemode with every playable map in SRB2.
And more!
very epic, once this releases I would probably download it, and I hope that this mod doesn't get cancelled.
I just know that this is gonna be cool

Is there any gameplay screenshot as a proof that this is in the works (apart from New Blue Spheres and SuperVirus Blast 2 pics)?

If not,it breaks the rule that a WIP thread will be closed if there are no screenshots as POF (Proof of Concept) which confirm this is not just a concept,but an actual mod that is coming soon.

In short, if you dont have proof that you started this,the thread will be closed.

Is there any gameplay screenshot as a proof that this is in the works (apart from New Blue Spheres and SuperVirus Blast 2 pics)?

If not,it breaks the rule that a WIP thread will be closed if there are no screenshots as POF (Proof of Concept) which confirm this is not just a concept,but an actual mod that is coming soon.

In short, if you dont have proof that you started this,the thread will be closed.
Really basic test with a command called icarrythesupervirus (broken)

Attachments

• SL_NewSuperVirus.lua
    779 bytes · Views: 90

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back