SuperColors Revamp

SuperColors Revamp v2.1

V2 introduced a menu that improved the experience by a lot. However, since the menu is controlled with the arrow keys (wich unfortunately are available only on PCs), you cannot interact with the menu on mobile.
Now, i know that you can still use the console to choose your supercolors, but wouldnt that just defeat the entire purpose of v2?

where do i put the files for the super colors?
Post automatically merged:

do i just put it in the addons or something or do i need to place it somewhere else

Icezer updated SuperColors Revamp with a new update entry:

Version 2.1: The menu fix update

Heya everyone, Icy here. After a bit of time I can post this update that was originally just gonna be menu fixes, but thankfully managed to be a little more than that. Changelog is as follows:

View attachment 84845

- Added 13 new supercolors!
  • - Yellow
  • - Abyssal
  • - Singer
  • - Divine
  • - Pear
  • - Phantom
  • - Terraria
  • - Celeste
  • - Kurai
  • - Hallowed
  • - Unlimited
  • - Slayer
  • - Virtua

- Refactored Sol form support, now it works 95%...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is one of the new Super colors a Hyper form-esque color like I requested in my review? That'll be cool to see.
I actually didn't happen to see this, but I feel the Celeste color may be closer to a hyper color more than anything else at this point ^^(With only 5 color slots to work with, this uses 3 main colors instead of a pulse using 1 or 2)
srb20093.gif

Wha-
Post automatically merged:

What he did:welcometoreleases:??? I need explanations!:devastation:
That's strange.. like... you get it

I literally started looking around this place again after so long and the off-chance I came across this. I assume this is recent because I'm just as confused as the rest.

Like past week his account was Unbanned more like in the mid of Friday that this happened :neutral:Idk but he did nothing of bad right? Of what i know...

his youtube account is banned too, he might have done something bad we dont know about.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back