Super Sonic

Super Sonic 2.2

The person you're talking to already apologized for escalating the situation. You don't need to further escalate it by mocking them.
I don't care if it's optional or not you're still basically telling people to cheat

Now kindly lay off the caps lock

Anyway from reading the above comments yeah you just need to beat BHZ by the looks of it
remember me linz it's me gnik_star viber and kindly lay off the lowercase

You already apologized for escalating, so why are you responding to their mocking by further escalating?
Icezer updated Super Sonic with a new update entry:

Version 2.1

Heya, here's a small QOL update for you all that originally got started on for sake of mod support. Changes are as follows.

- Ultimate mode support, because why not? It's a mad dash to the end now, no way to gain any rings, no extra forms, and only enough to live for a little over 4 minutes. Invincibility sparkles will be your friend on those longer stages, as the powerup will still freeze your ring count. (Only fully supports Vanilla SRB2 stages.)
- The ring counter will now flash...

Read the rest of this update entry...

heres an idea for super emeralds, just reskin the chaos emeralds using something similar to the star thingys in the mario bros mod, where it has a different sprite name to only replace when playing as mario or luigi.

Version 2.1a

Happy new year.

- A brand new, unique Hyper theme done by the wonderful Marcos.
- You can now use Supercolor Revamp to set Fire Sonic's color if you really want to.

Not a lot here, and any further patches are for bugfixes or if future versions break anything.
Enjoy~

Post automatically merged:

Marcos did a phenomenal job on the new hyper theme, and you can listen to it by itself on YouTube right now.

Last edited:

Version 2.1a Shadowpatch

Heya everyone, Icy here. This is what's essentially a shadowpatch due to being a fix for one specific bug, but said bug is large enough to warrant a patch.

As of now the game should no longer crash if you add the Super Mario Bros. addon after Super Sonic and then try shooting a fireball. This crash was not discovered until... literally today, and is indeed game breaking as it doesn't just affect Super Sonic. That's all, take care.

how the hell do i get hyper sonic without beating black hole zone in the save file for super. im using a 100% save file which i converted to work with super sonic meaning i have an A rank on every special stage, its just... im getting way too pissed at trying to beat it since it wont let me turn hyper otherwise

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back