Super Sonic

Super Sonic 2.2

Wait, actually, it doesn't work, i tried loading only the super sonic addon, nothing changed, however, if loading the xmomentum addon, pressing c1 while mid air will make super sonic become hyper. And yes, the rainbow sparkles only appear when i have 100+ rings AND have XMomentum loaded.
If you load SS on his own and beat Black Hole zone, an I/O file should get written and allow you to transform without any other mod loaded.
1663443758624.png

The pathway for where the file should be saved looks something like this. If the folder doesn't exist or has no file in it then it seems you didn't fulfill the unlock condition yet.

If you load SS on his own and beat Black Hole zone, an I/O file should get written and allow you to transform without any other mod loaded.
View attachment 76487

The pathway for where the file should be saved looks something like this. If the folder doesn't exist or has no file in it then it seems you didn't fulfill the unlock condition yet.
Do i need something to let me create a save file with the super sonic addon, or i can just type in the console "map bhz" and beat the level to unlock hyper form?

Do i need something to let me create a save file with the super sonic addon, or i can just type in the console "map bhz" and beat the level to unlock hyper form?
IIRC you can just map warp as Super if you have the stage unlocked and then beat it, and yes you can use custom save to do it through record attack too (it's linked in the overview in the blurb about hyper form.)

IIRC you can just map warp as Super if you have the stage unlocked and then beat it, and yes you can use custom save to do it through record attack too (it's linked in the overview in the blurb about hyper form.)
me waiting for the super emerald update so i don't have to play bhz:

It has already been stated that getting Hyper from beating Black Hole Zone is a temporary method while they work on adding Super Emeralds.

I SAID WANT TO IT'S OPTIONAL

I don't care if it's optional or not you're still basically telling people to cheat

Now kindly lay off the caps lock

Anyway from reading the above comments yeah you just need to beat BHZ by the looks of it

I don't care if it's optional or not you're still basically telling people to cheat

Now kindly lay off the caps lock

Anyway from reading the above comments yeah you just need to beat BHZ by the looks of it
What I don't understand is how that's even possible if you can't play Nights Mode in a modified game.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, no it's already been said how to do such a thing above. It's kinda strange how roundabout it is, but whatever.

Thinking about it though, I'm pretty sure everyone overreacted with the whole "cheating" thing. It's got nothing to do with the character, and calling it cheating alone is... probably insulting to actual cheating lol. It sounds like the kind of thing you'd do just to mess around in SRB2, and it's ultimately harmless to people's experiences. Let's not take the opportunity to dunk on this one person for suggesting something so menial. Even I mistook it for something greater than it actually was.

How about instead of encouraging people to cheat you explain how to do it the normal way hm
You especially probably could've handled it better, or perhaps not tried to at all since they made it pretty clear what exactly it was that they were suggesting. It only managed to elevate the situation.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back