Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. Version 2.3

Nicer? I don't mean to be rude myself but what part of that was mean?

was "Nuh uh" seriously "mean" to you?
Yes it was. Don't want to be rude myself either, but you can keep going on about this, or we can keep talking about the mod.

Anyways, are there anyway plans to add Wario and Waluigi? Because it'd be interesting to see how they'd play.

Yes it was. Don't want to be rude myself either, but you can keep going on about this, or we can keep talking about the mod.

Anyways, are there anyway plans to add Wario and Waluigi? Because it'd be interesting to see how they'd play.
1. honestly i feel like it wasn't- taking "Nuh uh" seriously in any capacity is kinda... eh? but I do agree lets just forget about now

2. I doubt they'll add them- this is the Mario bros. not anyone else, besides they would most likely be like luigi- based upon mario with different stats and quirks (which for Wario and Waluigi wouldn't fit well imo) either way I don't think they'll be any major updates anymore really- the ownership change was in order to maintain the mod, and as I see it- the mod is basically complete and there really isn't anything that could be added aside from stuff from Wonder- I think the Wario.. Bros.? are more deserving of there own mod/mod pack- seeing as they could play a lot differently and be there own thing without needing to be related to this mod.

that being said if you want wario there is always the JeckJim models and its wario replacement model and voice clips if you wanna check that out?

1. honestly i feel like it wasn't- taking "Nuh uh" seriously in any capacity is kinda... eh? but I do agree lets just forget about now

2. I doubt they'll add them- this is the Mario bros. not anyone else, besides they would most likely be like luigi- based upon mario with different stats and quirks (which for Wario and Waluigi wouldn't fit well imo) either way I don't think they'll be any major updates anymore really- the ownership change was in order to maintain the mod, and as I see it- the mod is basically complete and there really isn't anything that could be added aside from stuff from Wonder- I think the Wario.. Bros.? are more deserving of there own mod/mod pack- seeing as they could play a lot differently and be there own thing without needing to be related to this mod.

that being said if you want wario there is always the JeckJim models and its wario replacement model and voice clips if you wanna check that out?
Oh cool!

Btw I meant to say "Nuh uh" was rude to me.
Post automatically merged:

I had an idea that is probably useless

Basically there can be a code for both of them to be extremely speedy lol.

Last edited:
Oh cool!

Btw I meant to say "Nuh uh" was rude to me.

I had an idea that is probably useless

Basically there can be a code for both of them to be extremely speedy lol.
Sorry about the "nuh uh", didn't mean it to come off as rude. Just wanted to point out that there is a Wario mod in case you didn't know. I wouldn't say it's "Wario Bros." material, but it's there nonetheless.

Are you going to add a 3d model with the mario 64 sprite

I posted the 100th rating guys

Hey, just out of curiosity, is it possible to play this mod on a Wii?
if you can play SRB2 on a wii then im pretty sure you can play this mod on a wii. its not like mods are console locked... mostly because SRB2 is usually played on a computer but whatever floats your boat.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back