Sunky

Sunky v3.0.5af - The "i did some fixes" update

I haven't had enough time to test him properly, but it certainly feels off with the double jump and thok, especially double jump making you lose all momentum. The loss of the kick means he can't attack on the ground or break walls now, though being able to go under spin gaps is nice.

Lack of a consistent attack is pretty bad honestly. Maybe assign crouch to a custom key, and keep the kick on spin. While the double jump cutting momentum is a little understandable, the extreme it's taken here is a bit overkill and redundant, especially with a jump thok tied to the same button.

(also, in "Sunky: The game" he had actual swim sprites too, Though thats honestly just a nitpick on my end. It's a meme mod after all.)

i cant play because it appears this image and i cant see nothing. Why this happens?
srb20000.gif

Attachments

• srb20005.png
    srb20005.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 87
i cant play because it appears this image and i cant see nothing. Why this happens?View attachment 66129
because the update was kinda released on april fools, though since we're still on this update on the 2nd of april already, you might as well remove the timer that triggers that in LUA_MAIN, that is if you want to, since v1 and v2 are completley different

Pacola updated Sunky with a new update entry:

v2.1, the Super Sunky update.

This update is mostly adding Super Sunky, an sol form and removing the Demo part.

and also adding v1 back as a download

First of all, Super Sunky needs 69 rings (funny)
I've made any rings below 69 not do the transformation (kinda bad)
The super music is global (because i dunno how to change it only for the sunk man)

Super Sunky changes the Momentum Killer Double Jump (why did i give this name) and the Thok into​

The Real...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I was reading 2.1's changelog and... i think i know what you're missing here with the whole super theme thing

You're probably interested in the MusicChange hook.
  • It's local to only the players who had their music swapped
  • You can check what it was going to swap to
  • You can change what it will swap to

Also, there's this resource that does all of this for you, whether you want to use it though is up to you.
Post automatically merged:

Also sorry for getting a little annoyed about v2, i must admit it was quite funny the day it came out, getting stuck in a cave and then boom thanks for playing

Last edited:
for some reason the floating platform ability isnt working. is it possible xmomentum messes with it? is there a button i have to press to do it?
you just walk off anything, if you fall, dont expect to fall for some time, then you will fall.

EDIT: xmomentum does mess with the floating ability, I tried the floating ability with the xmomentum mod and it didn't work.

Pacola updated Sunky with a new update entry:

v2.2, please insert funny joke here

So, Sunky isn't dead. Maybe... I think... Either way, funny sunk guy got his kick back, his kick can like power springs even though he likes to fall on his face after that, i think that's like, pretty much it. I really should focus on my projects more. This is kind of a demo to the actual 2.2, because i'm like, still finishing one feature i think (ignore the giant sunky that gets thrown). Also ignore the errors, i'm pretty sure that's because of the musicdef that i can not use my brain to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back