StephChars v2.1 - World Of Colors Update!

StephChars v2.1 - World Of Colors Update! v2.1

spoiler: may contain a jana secret
srb20011.png
lol derr f rising

Most interesting what is a secret dragon ball character on screenshot?
Thats not a secret Dragon Ball character,but it does have some connection. The guy you see on the screenshot is Ultra Instict Shaggy,a powerful version of Shaggy (from Scooby Doo series) that was a popular meme amongst the community during the late 2010's.

So idk I else in first update of Skip found that secret.
Most interesting what is a secret dragon ball character on screenshot?
so in DERR F ZONE (uldc spring 2022) if you scale back up the cliff after the starting area shaggy will be there (theres a whats new scooby doo instrumental playing there)

Thats not a secret Dragon Ball character,but it does have some connection. The guy you see on the screenshot is Ultra Instict Shaggy,a powerful version of Shaggy (from Scooby Doo series) that was a popular meme amongst the community during the late 2010's.
Late 2010!?
I think in late 2010's was chuck norris.
Memes was make not for me

Late 2010!?
I think in late 2010's was chuck norris.
Memes was make not for me
I said late 2010s (with an s) as that means all of the years between 2016-2020. Its kinda like you say 90s (which means all the years from 1990-2000) or 80s (which following the same logic is from 1980-1990). The thing you said can be properly said as late 2010 instead.

I said late 2010s (with an s) as that means all of the years between 2016-2020. Its kinda like you say 90s (which means all the years from 1990-2000) or 80s (which following the same logic is from 1980-1990). The thing you said can be properly said as late 2010 instead.
O'Key. Thanks

Hey, @DrStephen, are you cool with me using Jana's sprites as a placeholder while building and testing one of my own mods? I wouldn't be releasing said mod with Jana's sprites, of course — that would just be rude and silly — but the character in question is a staff-wielding James Bond semi-knockoff and I feel that Jana's sprites are the most appropriate placeholder for the abilities I want him to have (a melee attack, a ground pound, and a boomerang projectile).

Last edited:
Hey, @DrStephen, are you cool with me using Jana's sprites as a placeholder while building and testing one of my own mods? I wouldn't be releasing said mod with Jana's sprites, of course — that would just be rude and silly — but the character in question is a staff-wielding James Bond semi-knockoff and I feel that Jana's sprites are the most appropriate placeholder for the abilities I want him to have (a melee attack, a ground pound, and a boomerang projectile).
Of course man, no problem. If its just placeholders for your WIP stuff it's completely okay, no need to ask!
The only problem would be releasing the character with said sprites - but you've already mentioned that's not your plan, so go for it!

kou seems finished in the trailer
until you realize that it shows the same moves for basically the whole thing
i just hope the update is a lot more finished he looks like the best character so far

kou seems finished in the trailer
until you realize that it shows the same moves for basically the whole thing
i just hope the update is a lot more finished he looks like the best character so far
Yeah same, we just gonna have to wait a little bit longer so just pray:dramahog:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back