• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Starchaos-SRB2!

Will this be a good mod?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• You are going to fail. :P

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you guys know, I'm currently taking a break from Starchaos to work on my contest wad.

thats no problem. im currently working on something that will take some time anyways.

It's good to take breaks. I mean, if you're making a project just for fun, then don't make it your work. Give yourself some time off now and then. You'll always fell rejuvinated every time you start again, and, who knows, you might possibly finish faster like this. I'm saying that if you don't take breaks, you mess up, then end up having to remake everything. Compared to, if you take breaks, its not so easy to mess up, and, well, yeah. All I'm saying is, take breaks. If anyone else reads this, spread the word! :D

You'll always fell rejuvinated every time you start again
I dun think so, usually I just look at the stuff I worked on and think "what the crap was I doing here? This used to make so much sense, but now..." and get really, really confused.

If it's not already apparent most of my projects involve coding of some sort, be it the limited coding of The Games Factory or more traditional C++.

I agree, Shadow Hog, but in my case taking a break from working on one thing means I work on something else. Which could explain it.

I take a "break" of several months and then never go back :) Hence, my SAGE entry started October of last year will not be ready for this year.

[talking to zash]
I could *try* to write some custom music for you. Not that it's gonna be *good*, but I'm not too bad at music. It's gonna be in IT/XM or MP3/OGG format, and not MIDI, so it's gonna take up more room.

SRB2 does not CURRENTLY support IT/XM format. However, Oggs will do nicely (for now) since they are smaller then MP3...

ok im gonna listen to it...

OMG: i dont usually talk like this but... HOLY CRAP! THIS IS FRIGGIN AWSOME! :D :D :D :D :D!

Wow... Thanks... I'm an inexperianced music writer, but it's nice that someone likes my work. Do I have the job as 'Music Writer'?

Ok. I'll get started on prehistory music...
*looks for inspiration*

EDIT: Now that I've read my PM, I can do that, Zash. After that, I'll start prehistory. Is that like a 'caveman' level, or a 'dinosaur' level, or both?

yeah thats it, but it sounds to midi ish, could you make a different, cooler version of this? (im guessing yes!)

as always, but, the ending, after the main part, dont do it. just the main part. and OMFG THANKS!

im gonna add you too the list.... and in l33t terms... you are teh in!

ok as you see, my avatar (thanks to hotdog003) is zasha1 from my charracter wad. look at it. woship it, then love it!

*has 150 character wads......slowely runs out of the topic from angry mob*
Cosmo:YAY AN ANGRY MOB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back