• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Starchaos-SRB2!

Will this be a good mod?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• You are going to fail. :P

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
shadowstar said:
Mystic WILL NOT approve of this. I can almost gurantee(sp?) you'll get banned, at LEAST for a little while.
Why? That's just giving him what he wants, and letting him ignore the issue. If he wants us to shut up, all he has to do is post whatever he has of Starchaos and we'll all shut up. It's that damn simple.

Getting yourself banned on the internet is similar to committing suicide, it's running away from the problem. You've spent a good 2 pages of this topic running away from the problem. Let's see you confront the problem.

Oh dear, Zash has lost it...

Well, I'm gonna miss ya, honest. Mabye I'll stop by your forum some day.

If I know Zash well, he's not really gonna leave. He's like that. One time he said he was going to leave IRC for good, but he didn't. That was only because he solved his problem. Or so I think.

shadowstar said:
If I know Zash well, he's not really gonna leave. He's like that. One time he was going to leave IRC for good, but he didn't. That was only because he solved his problem. Or so I think.
And that's why I haven't really banned him. I'll decide when it's time for him to leave by force. If he wants to leave, he can just leave without getting banned.

I think Zash'll come back sometime soon.
I mean, you CAN'T leave the message board of a great fangame for long, y'know?

Well, that's enough of that. If he doesn't have the maturity, he doesn't have the maturity.

After that flood of utter stupidity, he is now permanently banned from the SRB2 forums. He's had enough second chances.

Permanent Ban + Lock.

Goodbye, Zash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back