• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Starchaos-SRB2!

Will this be a good mod?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• You are going to fail. :P

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...... now!

PROGRESS REPORT: well, some people havent been carrying some of their weight. the people on the list who are underlined dont have much time to give me their progress on what they are sopposed to be working on.

...well, what should I be working on? First of all, give me a list of all the level names.

ok here it goes.

map 01-09 stay

mystic realm most likely will be in it for ultimate sp or co-op

map 10-25 stay

Map 26- Castle Grounds Zone Act 1 (day)

Map 27- Castle Grounds Zone Act 2 (night)

Map 28- Castle Grounds Zone Act 3 (late night/ dawn)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Map 29- Prehistory Act 1 (Day)

Map 30- Prehistory Act 2 (sunset)

Map 31- Prehistory Act 3 (night)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Map 32- Future Factory Act 1 (n/a)

Map 33- Future Factory Act 2 (n/a)

Map 34- Future Factory Act 3 (night)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Map 35- Time Zone Act 1 (n/a for all)

Map 36- Time Zone Act 2

Map 37- Time Zone Act 3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Map 38- Battle of Time Act 1 (day)

Map 39- Battle of Time Act 2 (night)

those are all the sp levels.

Alright, that's good. But how are we going to do a 'prehistory' zone? Are custom midi's allowed? Are those the only level's planned? And what do you mean by 'sp'?

Anyway, I'm gonna work on Time zone now. Psifi/abstract levels are right up my alley. =)

*kisses ritz* ¬_¬

anyway, sp stands for single player. and i have a request for time zone. have it be totally sci-fi, as in, act 1 have like a bright white room and other wierd things and plenty of hard obsticals.... im currently working on the characters and the... uh... I KEEP FORGETTING THIS WORD!!!1........ scenes, split scenes. the whole story board of starchaos.

Zash said:
PROGRESS REPORT: well, some people havent been carrying some of their weight. the people on the list who are underlined dont have much time to give me their progress on what they are sopposed to be working on.

Yeah right ive been working on what you've told be to work on i'am doing it slow but i'm trying to get it done.

Senku_the_swordshog said:
Zash said:

Yeah right ive been working on what you've told be to work on i'am doing it slow but i'm trying to get it done.
uh, im gonna translate the bad grammar. **Yeah right. I have been working on what you told me to be working on. And I am, although im doing it slow, I'm trying to get it done.**

Well, technically, you havent been doing what i told you. I like that you are making custom sprites that are gba, but i would really appreciate it if you just edited srb2 sprites, because im the one who is putting it into a valid char.wad file.

they are very nice......................

but as i told you, editing a sprite takes less time than making them. and i WILL NOT but 2 versions of one char.wad in my mod. im only accepting the srb2 sprite for now, maybe ill change my mind in the future. but not now. if you still want to be in it, i suggest you do the srb2 sprites so far.

zash im pretty good at spriting it may take time but im already farther in making the other type of sprites than i am with the srb2 version.

the reason: you didnt work on the srb2 sprites, only the other sprites. and you only made 3 and in the wrong order.

Estimated time for srb2 sprites: 1 hr for both sprites

Estimated Time for other Sprites: 1 week 3 days for three sprites

obviously your taking too much time with the other sprites. im warning you now. please cooperate. and use good puntuation. XD

Might I suggest starting a little less lofty? Mystic Realm has about as many features as that, and Mystic Realm took 3 years. I'd really suggest starting with a much smaller idea, like making a few single player zones, before going and trying to create something gigantic like that.

Starting small allows you to go on and create something big, and it allows for you to get comments from the public as well. I've seen several projects that were exceedingly ambitious die due to being too ambitious, as well as one project that failed because he didn't look for community feedback, and henceforth created a ton of really bad levels before finding out that they sucked.

really?

MYSTIC REALM TOOK 3 YEARS?!?!?!? WOW!

ok ill start small.

very small.
so small.
small.

please, only post in this topic if it has to do with my mod :?

I'm currently working on another project, so I wont be able to work on this. Take me off the list, even if I'm a 'maybe' person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back