• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Star Light Zone [Match] (ok, it's already in release)

TailsXHeeroes

Oh, uyh... Well hi.
Star Light Zone. Yep. I started doing this since yesterday... But, personally, I like how it turned out. (Given my mapping skills)
Most likely (or maybe not), I will make a version for CTF, or for KotH.
Will there be a big map ... I don’t even know, most likely it will not be big. So-as (as I assumed and made the map itself) the main battle is in the center. (Where there is a big ring ring with Rail Ring inside).
And well, here are screenshots and gifs.
The sky made by the way without problems, it was not difficult:
Skybox

And the level itself:
Center of the lvl
center of the lvl
More look on the center

The only place where I had a problem was with the sloped midle textures of the Sloped platform (But theres only on OpenGL, in Software not have been, idk why):
Glitched midle textures

So... Yeah, It remains only to finish the mapping itself, and supply the decor. However, what to do next... I don't know, I was a bit inspired by the tilesets from the first sonic. And then, there was nothing particularly interesting.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I know. This post has not yet been reviewed by moderators.
But I'll do it anyway.

Update! I'm a little test on the pros, the player himself decides whether to go for a magnet with a shield or not. Something from the category in Noxious Factory Zone with a lane of lasers, only there will be fire objects:
srb20004.gif
Also, I almost forgot, I will make a shadow in the abyss at the end of the work. Now it doesn't look perfect without it, but still.

Attachments

• srb20000.gif
    srb20000.gif
    153.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Again update.
While I was making the map, it became quite large:
srb20006.gif
srb20003.png

In terms of changes, I've tweaked the shield challenge a bit, it's now longer:
srb20005.gif
, and with two monitors and platforming. Also added chaos emeralds. That's not all yet, and maybe I'll add more sectors to make the map bigger.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back