SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not giga bowser, master hand, can edit the boss and make the missiles turn into bullet bill and other things.

I'll Begin said:
He gets a lot of PMs.
Wich is why i PMed flame =P
I made my own Master Hand boss (no im not going to release it in anyway shape or forum so don't PM me saying "WFT IS MASTRE HNAD")

YARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!1
ME NO IS CREDITED IN TESTING!
NO TRIBUTE HAS BEEN PAID TO ME!
NOW ME EAT YOU FOR NO GIVING CREDIT WHERE IT DUE!
YAR!

He didn't give up he retired.

And just because he retired, doesn't mean he still can't be in the credits if he did something. 'Mkay?

Mike_The_Hedgehog said:
So WHY is JTE in this I thought he gave up Srb2 or something.... (maybe he just gave up Srb2JTE....)

JTE originally ported the game from 1.08 to 1.09. He's also helped both Shuffle and Flame in a few misc. coding errors. He's listed as a programmer for that reason.

He's still around, just not around here. I talk to him on occasion, via MSN.

You will sometimes find him in mIRC, Also, any maps from the old DMSC returning? also, i don't know if this is a glitch or not, but when your percentage is too high, you can't move for a while

light dasher said:
You will sometimes find him in mIRC, Also, any maps from the old DMSC returning? also, i don't know if this is a glitch or not, but when your percentage is too high, you can't move for a while

With the exclusion of Solar System Space, just about every DMSC map is returning. They might not look the same that they did before, but they'll be there all right.

Also, please accept my apologies if you've been sending PMs to me, and you've received no response. My inbox is almost at maximum capacity with SSB:SS stuff, so it's rather cumbersome to sit down and go through every single PM. Don't fret, though - this doesn't mean I don't look at your PMs. I'm not ignoring them completely.

Also, just as a note: As of yet, we have no plans to do an adventure mode. Why? We haven't even gotten multiplayer where we want it to be, why spread out the work and get less done on 2 different parts?

In the long run, we may consider adding something similar to the single-player options that are more action-based (Home run contest, break the targets, multi-man brawl, etc.), but multiplayer is our main target as of now, so I can safely say that an adventure mode is not going to happen.

hey spazz, i got an idea, how about making a character select screen like melee and brawl,

man... that would be cool...

And, IF it can even be done at all. (BTW, Online Multiplayer isn't working for me. and before Spazzo, well, spazzes out, I did do all the steps, downloaded the patch, and it still isn't working.)

Speedylizzard14 said:
hey spazz, i got an idea, how about making a character select screen like melee and brawl,

man... that would be cool...
you know, i was going to ask that but i thought it wouldn't be possible =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back