SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine doesnt work either. I still don't know where the heck I can find the whatever it is called dictionary but oh well.

****GOOD IDEA****

Add Knuckles to this.
Add Charmy and Vector. (With Permission, of course)
Add Metal Sonic.
Add Shadow and Amy, like planned.

****END****

Good idea?

Aled The Hedgehog said:
****GOOD IDEA****

Add Knuckles to this. Will be in final version!
Add Charmy and Vector. (With Permission, of course)
Add Metal Sonic. With Permission of course!
Add Shadow and Amy, like planned. Will be in final version!

****END****

Good idea? Not sure...

CZ64 made those, and he's part of the team for this. I would think they'd have to go through the trouble of asking.

The only characters that will be added to the final version of this are going to be Shadow, Amy, and Knuckles. No other characters.

1. they're the exact same person >.>
2. can you add files to this? Edit: Yes you can

EDit::

3. where is single player mode?

light dasher said:
Amy Or Amy Rose?

Donnyku's Amy, I believe...

@Astar:
Amy.wad and AmyRose.wad are different. Amy.wad looks more like a hedgehog, seeing as how Donnyku made her look more like the 'Old School' version of her, while AmyRose.wad had her look more like the Amy we know of today, the one like in SA/SA2.

I think you can add files to SSBSS, but I'm not completely sure if I'm right...

And there isn't supposed to be a singleplayer option. It's a fighting game!!

I'd like to see a Classic Amy that didn't look like Modern Amy on a bad hair day. I.E. the correct outfit, and she has shorter spines than Sonic IIRC.

I could probably do the outfit if i tried, but modifying the spines won't be as easy and isn't really necessary anyway.

Ok, Do these help?

KnucklesAni.gif

And the frames:

KnucklesBRAWL.png

So, what do you think?
Oh, and if you want to take them, PM me first. Don't just swipe them.

Hey, that's actually pretty good, Aled. You could probably WAD a replacement Knuckles for SRB2. (Quick everyone! Use that one instead of the one that looks like a moving blob!)

I'll Begin said:
I'd like to see a Classic Amy that didn't look like Modern Amy on a bad hair day. I.E. the correct outfit, and she has shorter spines than Sonic IIRC.

I could probably do the outfit if i tried, but modifying the spines won't be as easy and isn't really necessary anyway.
Allow me, I've always wanted to do a classic Amy =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back